suppose thousands of people download this, will it make a difference to Capcom?

#1HeartsnatcherPosted 12/16/2012 11:29:33 AM
should we spam the download link everywhere and build hype or is that futile?

what I mean is, will they respect the franchise more if this game gets a ton of downloads?

8-bit does not whet my appetite...
#2gtomangaPosted 12/16/2012 1:04:33 PM
no the MML facebook page went above 100.000 likes and they didnt care
this game might change crapcom but only time will tell
---
YS,megaman,shin megami tensei,growlancer,sonic,spider-man,batman,sly cooper FAN
#3kebinnnnPosted 12/16/2012 1:29:13 PM
yea letts spam it and promote it!!
---
The Official Zero of the MVC3 Board
#4ClaudeLv250Posted 12/17/2012 2:36:11 AM
Very much doubt it.

Anyone with a Wii knows the inevitable result of one of Capcom's "tests."
---
Once you go Claude, everything else is a Fraud.
#5AkanubonOrihPosted 12/17/2012 3:56:10 AM
They outright said they'd use this to help them decide where to take Mega Man although that seems vague and confusing. Like what if I want more games similar to the Battle Network or Star Force series. How will downloading this tell them that?

I also heard a somewhat worrying statement from some of the Capcom guys when they were showing off SFxMM where they said something along the lines of there possibly being more SFxMM games if this is popular enough. So if this is crazy popular, I hope that SFxMM2 isn't all we get out of it.

Personally I'd love something either new, or with a bigger budget. 8-bit is great and all, but the fans have been doing a fine job making new/newish 8-bit Mega Man games so it's not like we're desperately searching for more content like that.
---
Like the "100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3" fan page on Facebook! (http://tinyurl.com/3gj2r6g)
#6n00bsaib0tPosted 12/17/2012 3:59:31 AM
no the MML facebook page went above 100.000 likes and they didnt care
this game might change crapcom but only time will tell

Even if they doubled that with 200k sales it wouldn't be enough to turn a profit on a title like MML3. They probably wouldn't even break even.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#7AgarestWarPosted 12/17/2012 9:11:31 AM
I love MegaMan but really dislikes the ripoff MM Legend.

I will not buy a completely different game only cause I am a fan. They just miss the chance to sell me this game for 10-15$ but as a fan I would have easily paid 20$ for Street X MegaMan.
---
Wii U ID: NinjaGaiden, PSN: ShadowDraygon, GT Mega Man X9
#8OmegaDezPosted 12/17/2012 12:19:08 PM
AgarestWar posted...
I love MegaMan but really dislikes the ripoff MM Legend.

I will not buy a completely different game only cause I am a fan. They just miss the chance to sell me this game for 10-15$ but as a fan I would have easily paid 20$ for Street X MegaMan.

How is Mega Man Legend a ripoff?
It was an awesome series worth every penny.
---
PSN : OmegaDez (The gamer formerly known as Sakura 26)