I can't get past boss select screen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Mega Man
  3. I can't get past boss select screen?
2 years ago#1
Okay so when it says hit start, I press enter and get brought to the boss select screen... when I try to move with WSAD I can't, and when I press enter it just gives me a denied kind of sound. F1, F2, F3 don't work. Only F4 works (to change the game window) and nor does my xbox 360 controller work Wtf is going on?
2 years ago#2
You need to be able to get into a stage to pause it and configure a controller, thats why your 360 controller doesn't work. Read the README for that one.

But I have your same issue. Only enter, F4 and esc work. Can't even get to the control set up screen with that. Can someone who has it working post the text from your key config file for us to try?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
2 years ago#3
Yeah I figured I had to actually get in game, but it's frustrating not even being able to select a boss lol.
2 years ago#4
Oh trust me I know. I keep refereshing Unity hoping someone has an answer to this. It weird that some people can play it and some can't.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
2 years ago#5
I use the xbox 360 controller.

The controller works. but only the abxy works for the game plus to go to menu ingame you have to push the right stick in or even to start a level do the same.
2 years ago#6
I just got a reply on Unity, in some cases if you have a controller connected it wont accept any input. I disconnected my Dualshock 3 and what do you know? The keyboard worked. I'll post back if I figure out a way around this.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
2 years ago#7
Okay, if your gamepad causes the no input bug issue start the game with it disconnected and use a program like xpadder for your 360 pad (I'm using Motioninjoy DS3tool for my Dualshock 3) to simulate the keyboard presses with your controller. Works like a champion.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
2 years ago#8
I don't have a controller connected and I still can't get past the boss select screen =(
2 years ago#9
On the keyboard, use Enter to select boss
---
Scrub Mentality: When you lose, its either: Lag, Opponent Character is Broken, Spam. Remember, it is never your own damn fault
2 years ago#10
I already know that. The selection stays on Mega. The only keypresses that work at esc, f4, and enter.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Mega Man
  3. I can't get past boss select screen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived