where can i download this .....

#1AnybodyN9NEPosted 12/17/2012 7:19:49 AM
the unity site is taking for days any other mirrors or links
---
let's go celtics and knicks
#2n00bsaib0tPosted 12/17/2012 7:34:42 AM
Download it from Unity FFS. They're tracking these things.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#3AnybodyN9NE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:35:35 AM
unity ffs?
---
#4Edge4o7_Posted 12/17/2012 7:36:00 AM
for **** sake
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#5AnybodyN9NE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:36:44 AM
oh lol ok dont know all this game board lingo
---
#6n00bsaib0tPosted 12/17/2012 7:38:43 AM
lol yeah. I didn't mean it in a mean way, you could throw the word please in there instead of FFS and it would have the same context. Svensson said something about 1 million downloads and he would have the fan interest he needed for something, but he couldn't say what. My guess is this game is a test to see if a more expensive project will get the green light.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#7AnybodyN9NE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:43:26 AM
oh well i finnaly downloaded it 5 mins and it was done so time to play
---
#8AgarestWarPosted 12/17/2012 9:21:58 AM
static.capcom.com/sfxmm/SFxMM_US.zip this work fine for me and for god sake they konw they have fan they dont need to track us. Stupid Capcom
---
Wii U ID: NinjaGaiden, PSN: ShadowDraygon, GT Mega Man X9
#9KiutsuPosted 12/17/2012 9:48:08 AM(edited)
AgarestWar posted...
this work fine for me and for god sake they konw they have fan they dont need to track us. Stupid Capcom

Yeah because that sure helped megaman legends 3 didn't it? No wait it got canceled!
Just because a franchise has a lot of fans doesn't mean a game will sell well.

Capcom is also a business company which a lot of people seem to forget and people downloading it from their site is the proof they need and what they can use if the higher ups at capcom have doubts creating a new megaman game.
#10AgarestWarPosted 12/17/2012 10:30:14 AM(edited)
Kiutsu posted...
AgarestWar posted...
this work fine for me and for god sake they konw they have fan they dont need to track us. Stupid Capcom

Yeah because that sure helped megaman legends 3 didn't it? No wait it got canceled!
Just because a franchise has a lot of fans doesn't mean a game will sell well.

Capcom is also a business company which a lot of people seem to forget and people downloading it from their site is the proof they need and what they can use if the higher ups at capcom have doubts creating a new megaman game.

You are right I hate Legend it's too much different. Not a fan of Ripoff.
Here is where I found my US version:static.capcom.com/sfxmm/SFxMM_US.zip
---
Wii U ID: NinjaGaiden, PSN: ShadowDraygon, GT Mega Man X9