Why can't I run it?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Anybody else receive this error when trying to start it up?

D3D.CreateDevice() Error: Please check that your graphics card meets the minimum requirements and that your drivers are up-to-date. If your graphics card has little memory, try switching your computer to a lower resolution. (Error: -2005530516)

I've got a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5800 Series video card with the latest drivers that can run Skyrim just fine but has trouble with this game?! I find that hard to believe. I've tried super-low res, but that doesn't help either.

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this?
3 years ago#2
Welcome to the PC world.
---
Wii U ID: NinjaGaiden, PSN: ShadowDraygon, GT Mega Man X9
3 years ago#3
I heard Capcoms servers are under a lot of stress lol
So you can get a few different types of errors. I would just wait a bit and re-download.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JkrSlayur-1681/
3 years ago#4
The game runs just fine on my crappy Radeon HD 4200, so its deffinately something else..as an above poster stated your download may be messed up. Re-download it soon and try again
---
Made a new channel, come see my let's plays if you want~!
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
3 years ago#5
AgarestWar posted...
Welcome to the PC world.

Your post brings nothing constructive to the topic.Don't complain just because you can't get it working properly. Most have reported zero issues and normal performance for the game. Why are you on this board anyway? Many of the topics I've been to so far have a post from you just whining about something. You aren't playing the game and you don't like it, so best to just sever the ties with it completely.
3 years ago#6
try downloading from the brazilian server, it's the EU version and it managed to download at speeds 3x's faster than the American server. I was getting a miserable 4~7kbps from the american server, and a respectable 30kbps+ from the Brazilian server.
---
psn: robothorror
3 years ago#7
sandmanofdarkdreams posted...
AgarestWar posted...
Welcome to the PC world.

Your post brings nothing constructive to the topic.Don't complain just because you can't get it working properly. Most have reported zero issues and normal performance for the game. Why are you on this board anyway? Many of the topics I've been to so far have a post from you just whining about something. You aren't playing the game and you don't like it, so best to just sever the ties with it completely.

I am sorry but the PC in my home is for my girlfriend lol.

I am on this board to see if I am the only one to be deceived and obviously I am not. But dont worry I have a life and I will have to go work and cherish my GF after so once again I am sorry if I offend you. But some have difficulty to accept reality even if it's free. Sad for you.

I was there cause I am a Huge MegaMan Fan. Cant wait for what Capcom will do with MegaMan( I mean Capcom works, not fanworks)

MegaMan 10 200G/200G
---
Wii U ID: NinjaGaiden, PSN: ShadowDraygon, GT Mega Man X9
3 years ago#8
AgarestWar posted...
sandmanofdarkdreams posted...
AgarestWar posted...
Welcome to the PC world.

I am sorry but the PC in my home is for my girlfriend lol.

I am on this board to see if I am the only one to be deceived and obviously I am not. But dont worry I have a life and I will have to go work and cherish my GF after so once again I am sorry if I offend you. But some have difficulty to accept reality even if it's free. Sad for you.

I was there cause I am a Huge MegaMan Fan. Cant wait for what Capcom will do with MegaMan( I mean Capcom works, not fanworks)

MegaMan 10 200G/200G

Yes the game is played on the PC platfrom, but aside from that it has zero relevance to how well the game was developed. You say sorry if you offend but then you say "sad for you". There is no difficulty in me accepting really, my opinion just differs from yours. I understood going in that this would not be a Capcom dev level game, but a homage from some dedicated fans and guess what? I still enjoyed it. The game is short and definitely not without its flaws, but its a fun little game for the fans and I love street fighter so I think its great we even get to see this sort of crossover.
3 years ago#9
SuicideRobotX posted...
try downloading from the brazilian server, it's the EU version and it managed to download at speeds 3x's faster than the American server. I was getting a miserable 4~7kbps from the american server, and a respectable 30kbps+ from the Brazilian server.

I'm not having trouble downloading it. I'm having trouble running the game after I've downloaded it. I've tried redownloading and extracting the new one, but that didn't help either. Such a strange bug, and it seems that no one else is having this issue. :\
3 years ago#10
http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f24/display-adapter-problem-463481.html

Enjoy.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived