Crashing at bosses?

#1DakomissarZeroPosted 12/17/2012 2:05:25 PM
Every time I get to a boss, doesn't matter which one, not only does the game crash, but a few seconds after going to the desktop, I'm greeted with good old BSOD...

I just can't believe this. Capcom finally tries to do something for the fans, and not only does the game not work, but it crashes peoples' computers...

Anyone else experiencing this?
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3653 9875 9598 Name : Etna
#2Ness0123456789Posted 12/17/2012 2:09:20 PM
Every time I get to a boss, doesn't matter which one, not only does the game crash, but a few seconds after going to the desktop, I'm greeted with good old BSOD...

I just can't believe this. Capcom finally tries to do something for the fans, and not only does the game not work, but it crashes peoples' computers...

Anyone else experiencing this?

What's the BSOD error?

The game crashing randomly is something that's caused by the game being developed by Game Maker. The BSOD, however, is indicative of it not being a game maker error, but a problem on your software or hardware side of things.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#3DakomissarZero(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 2:12:38 PM
Actually, I think I figured it out. Turned off multi-monitor, and it worked no problem. Tried it on laptop both with and without dual video. As long as you don't have multiple monitors going, it works... Kind of weird, but OK. Least it's going now.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3653 9875 9598 Name : Etna
#4STN79Posted 12/17/2012 2:35:38 PM
A game that crashes with no way to save. Brilliant!