Location of E-Tanks?

#1pooponaloopPosted 12/17/2012 7:53:00 PM
Has any one found all of the E-Tanks in the game yet? If so could some on please tell me.
---
Domo Haadogei desu!!! Hoooooo!!!!!
#2TL333sPosted 12/17/2012 8:18:02 PM
As far as I can tell, they glitch randomly into the game. I've found them hovering in midair and in walls before.
#3pooponaloop(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 1:30:08 AM
TL333s posted...
As far as I can tell, they glitch randomly into the game. I've found them hovering in midair and in walls before.

This I have not seen yet, but I wish I would so I can have more E-Tanks. lol
---
Domo Haadogei desu!!! Hoooooo!!!!!
#4177oonwalkerPosted 12/19/2012 6:39:04 PM
for the ones located high in the air, you need to use Blanka's watermelon and jump on it.
#5lenne18Posted 12/19/2012 8:19:33 PM
These are the stages that have E-Tanks:
Ryu
Chun Li
Dhalsim
C. Viper
Boss Rush
---
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person."
- Katawa Shoujo
#6ArmdHntAcePosted 12/21/2012 5:44:14 PM
There's also an E-Tank at the end of the Balrog fight, but you have to jump over the falling platforms (with the Tropical Hazard) so Balrog doesn't die too soon. Clear the platforms, slide to the right as much as you can and you should fetch the E-Tank before Megaman stops moving.
---
Tradition is but a structure, the groundwork that paves the way for new ideas. Cling to it only for so long: it won't stay the same forever.
#7KamisamanoOtakuPosted 12/22/2012 10:08:00 AM
ArmdHntAce posted...
There's also an E-Tank at the end of the Balrog fight, but you have to jump over the falling platforms (with the Tropical Hazard) so Balrog doesn't die too soon. Clear the platforms, slide to the right as much as you can and you should fetch the E-Tank before Megaman stops moving.

...or you just cross it however you normally do and slide, slide slide. You should just reach the tank before you lose control of Mega Man due to the Stage ending. So far its worked the three our for times I've played the game and made it that far (...it has issues on my comp making it very frustrating)

For those that need more E Tanks, it is slow and annoying but if you collect an E Tank and don't actually continue (let the counter reach "0" and the game return to the title screen), if you then start the game again (not reset the program, just hit the appropriate button to go to the character select screen again) you'll keep any E Tanks you had. It is slow, but this can technically give you as many E Tanks as you can carry.
---
I like pie.
#8MTGxerxesPosted 12/23/2012 12:09:13 PM
How do you grab the one during the boss rush? It was up in a little room surrounded by walls, I tried jumping in a few spots with the watermelon but couldn't get up there. Did I just try the wrong spots? I don't think its glitched up there as there was an enemy too... the one in Ryu's stage glitches for me though.
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
#9KamisamanoOtakuPosted 12/24/2012 1:02:43 PM
During Boss Rush or in the super-short stage leading to the boss re-matches room?

There isn't one in the actual "Boss Rush" room, but in the small stage leading up to it there is a ledge you can get to with a melon jump.

The problem is killing the stack/pillar of enemies (which were prominent in the Rolento Stages) quickly, before one of their attacks knock you off. Try using the Yoga Flame. If it looks like an actual wall is in the way, it isn't; that is either from the foreground or the background.
---
I like pie.