Hadoken is absolute trash

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Mega Man
  3. Hadoken is absolute trash

User Info: drmariokart

drmariokart
4 years ago#1
Is it me, or is this the only power up that seems to do garbage damage and have no asthetic purposes?

User Info: HeyWheresKel

HeyWheresKel
4 years ago#2
It would be forgiven if Mega Man actually did a Hadoken animation instead of just firing the damn thing out of his buster.
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"

User Info: ToadstoolPeach

ToadstoolPeach
4 years ago#3
I think the red optic laser move is the worst, it doesn't feel like something C. Viper would do.

User Info: Xiahou Mao

Xiahou Mao
4 years ago#4
Viper got the optic laser move in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Presumably as a homage to Cyclops, who was left out of the game.

And there is a Hadoken animation for Mega Man in the game, it's just unlocked via the one secret code, holding Jump+Shoot for six seconds on the title screen. Then you can throw Hadokens via QCF+Shoot motions.
Xiahou Mao, True Hero of the Three Kingdoms!

User Info: DignatoReRaised

DignatoReRaised
4 years ago#5
ToadstoolPeach posted...
I think the red optic laser move is the worst, it doesn't feel like something C. Viper would do.

It's a move they added to her in UMvC3. It's a reference to Cyclops from the earlier MvC games.

Hella ninja'd. Wow ._.
Give me a good enough signature to use, and I'll replace this one.

User Info: Tymetak

Tymetak
4 years ago#6
It would be forgiven if Mega Man actually did a Hadoken animation instead of just firing the damn thing out of his buster.

I believe they saved that animation for the special title screen code seen in the easter egg thread here.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Mega Man
  3. Hadoken is absolute trash

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived