Hadoken is absolute trash

#1drmariokartPosted 12/18/2012 8:06:29 AM
Is it me, or is this the only power up that seems to do garbage damage and have no asthetic purposes?
#2HeyWheresKelPosted 12/18/2012 9:39:13 AM
It would be forgiven if Mega Man actually did a Hadoken animation instead of just firing the damn thing out of his buster.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
#3ToadstoolPeachPosted 12/18/2012 10:08:52 AM
I think the red optic laser move is the worst, it doesn't feel like something C. Viper would do.
#4Xiahou MaoPosted 12/18/2012 10:15:12 AM
Viper got the optic laser move in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Presumably as a homage to Cyclops, who was left out of the game.

And there is a Hadoken animation for Mega Man in the game, it's just unlocked via the one secret code, holding Jump+Shoot for six seconds on the title screen. Then you can throw Hadokens via QCF+Shoot motions.
---
Xiahou Mao, True Hero of the Three Kingdoms!
#5DignatoReRaisedPosted 12/18/2012 10:16:26 AM(edited)
ToadstoolPeach posted...
I think the red optic laser move is the worst, it doesn't feel like something C. Viper would do.

It's a move they added to her in UMvC3. It's a reference to Cyclops from the earlier MvC games.

Hella ninja'd. Wow ._.
---
Give me a good enough signature to use, and I'll replace this one.
#6TymetakPosted 12/18/2012 11:01:20 AM
It would be forgiven if Mega Man actually did a Hadoken animation instead of just firing the damn thing out of his buster.

I believe they saved that animation for the special title screen code seen in the easter egg thread here.