How do i fix the boss music?

#1Dark_SilverXPosted 12/22/2012 3:36:17 PM
The game runs fine. The music in the stages are playing well. The only stage that has slight lag is Ryu's, but that is no problem.

Real problem is that every time I enter a boss fight, the boss music glitches and skips. The fights are normal, but the music is irritating. Any ways to help the boss music besides turning it down when I enter the room?
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg
#2The_CPoCPosted 12/22/2012 4:01:26 PM
It's even worse for me. Everything's fine until I enter the boss room, but before the music even starts, the game freezes. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. So while the boss fights look really interesting to me in YouTube videos, I haven't even had a chance to fight them myself... which also means I can't actually progress through the game.

Anyway, Capcom said they're looking into possibly making a patch for the game to address all the glitches. Since this is a free game, though, I don't know if we can expect that patch anytime soon.
---
Official Adam Warlock of the Marvel vs Capcom 3 boards
#3KamisamanoOtakuPosted 12/22/2012 4:03:28 PM
I get a third mix; sound effects seem to work fine. Music in Ryu's Stage works more or less fine. Every other Stage is sound effects without music!
---
I like pie.
#4Dark_SilverX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 6:07:37 PM
The_CPoC posted...
It's even worse for me. Everything's fine until I enter the boss room, but before the music even starts, the game freezes. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. So while the boss fights look really interesting to me in YouTube videos, I haven't even had a chance to fight them myself... which also means I can't actually progress through the game.

Anyway, Capcom said they're looking into possibly making a patch for the game to address all the glitches. Since this is a free game, though, I don't know if we can expect that patch anytime soon.

That's terrible. Hopefully they get the patch going along, but I doubt it.
The game is pretty good. I've already beaten it, but it's one of those games where you can just play over and over again.

Using Helmetless Mega Man without the double damage and having the hadouken is a nice change.
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg
#5KeranikPosted 12/23/2012 3:41:06 PM

Not sure if this would help you but if you really want to advance past that point I believe you might be able to enter the Guile Theme code and it will at least allow to progress...I -THINK- I read that in another thread, can't confirm as my game runs flawlessly.