Can you kill the boxing mini boss dude?

#1MTGxerxesPosted 12/23/2012 12:06:26 PM
Forgive me for not knowing his name, I haven't played any Street Fighter in over 10 years so I only know a few people by name...

But the first Bison stage when there's that golden rose boxer dude... he's got an HP bar... can you kill him prior to him falling in that pit? I would assume so but I haven't done more than half to him yet. If so, what weapon works best? I was thinking maybe Blanka's watermelon as you just lay it down and he'll run into it, but I didn't try it.
---
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic 2013, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
#2WindMouseHanpanPosted 12/23/2012 3:46:42 PM
No, it's not possible. no weapon can damage him fast enough to delete all his health. Also, his name is Balrog
---
Made a new channel, come see my let's plays if you want~!
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
#3ViewtifulGravePosted 12/23/2012 4:19:14 PM
MTGxerxes posted...
Forgive me for not knowing his name, I haven't played any Street Fighter in over 10 years so I only know a few people by name...

But the first Bison stage when there's that golden rose boxer dude... he's got an HP bar... can you kill him prior to him falling in that pit? I would assume so but I haven't done more than half to him yet. If so, what weapon works best? I was thinking maybe Blanka's watermelon as you just lay it down and he'll run into it, but I didn't try it.

Unintentional racism?
---
Tell you what man. You enjoy teaching high schoolers, and I'll enjoy creating my crappy manga. Let's see where we both are in a year.~ TheDoorMouse
#4sdatPosted 12/23/2012 4:26:53 PM
He's damaged by the buster, soul satellite projectiles, and mine sweeper. You can kill him before he reaches the hole, there's just no reason to do so.
#5n00bsaib0tPosted 12/23/2012 5:16:45 PM
You can kill him before he reaches the hole, there's just no reason to do so.

Speed running.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#6Dark_SilverXPosted 12/23/2012 5:42:52 PM
I killed him last night. Nothing of value was given.
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg
#7cheese785Posted 12/23/2012 5:58:15 PM
I think it's actually better to not kill him, as there's an E-Tank at the end of the stage.
---
\m/
#8Dark_SilverXPosted 12/23/2012 6:36:29 PM
cheese785 posted...
I think it's actually better to not kill him, as there's an E-Tank at the end of the stage.

When you kill him, you can still get the E-Tank. I off'd him before he even fell into the pit and I just slid by and grabbed it. As long as his explosion bubbles are on the screen with you, you can grab it.
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg
#9KamisamanoOtakuPosted 12/25/2012 7:33:11 PM
Dark_SilverX posted...
cheese785 posted...

When you kill him, you can still get the E-Tank. I off'd him before he even fell into the pit and I just slid by and grabbed it. As long as his explosion bubbles are on the screen with you, you can grab it.

Yeah, but that is a lot of effort for little to no saved time. If you can do it easily, more power to you, and it might be a fun self-challenge, but only worth it then.
---
I like pie.