Hidden Abilities???

#1Lord_BowiePosted 12/25/2012 5:55:00 PM
Genin Jinn (Shadow Clone and Turbo MegaMan)
Press shoot and (Shift Weapon Right) button at the same time. Warning: cannot be disabled once used.

Have the ability to use Hadoken manually without any meter or defeating Ryu.
Press and hold the jump and fire buttons for about 5-6 seconds.

don't work
#2Dark_SilverXPosted 12/25/2012 5:57:43 PM
They worked for me. You're doing it wrong.
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg
#3Lord_Bowie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 5:59:39 PM
1.- Ching (8)
2.- Press Start
3.- Select ... Blanka or any
4.- Megaman with the other bar but can't change ability or use it with normal ability
#4ARTEMlSPosted 12/25/2012 6:29:05 PM
For me the Genin Jinn one doesn't work.

By the way what's the exact meaning of "cannot be disabled once used"? Does it mean it stays until I close the game or really forever (unless I delete some data file)?
---
You won't find adobe here in Nairobi.
#5Dark_SilverXPosted 12/25/2012 6:30:52 PM(edited)
ARTEMlS posted...

By the way what's the exact meaning of "cannot be disabled once used"? Does it mean it stays until I close the game or really forever (unless I delete some data file)?

Once you use it, you are stuck with it until you run out of the blue weapon energy or die.
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg
#6cheese785Posted 12/25/2012 6:34:09 PM
ARTEMlS posted...

The "Cheats" section words it slightly wrong. You hold jump and fire on the title screen to activate both abilities. In order to use the Genin Jinn ability, you press fire and switch-weapon right while in an actual level. By "Cannot be disabled," it just means that the ability will stay active until it runs out of energy.
---
\m/
#7ARTEMlSPosted 12/25/2012 7:32:44 PM
Oh yes, thanks! Now it works for me as well.
---
You won't find adobe here in Nairobi.
#8politan1991Posted 12/25/2012 10:19:26 PM
Yea I submitted the hidden abilities codes. for some reason the idiot in charge of putting them up messed it up somehow. a complete detail of every codes/secrets can be found on my thread. it's called Tips/Tricks/Codes/Easter Eggs

Hidden Abilities Code:
"Have the ability to use Hadoken manually without any meter or defeating Ryu." "Have the ability to use the Custom Combo system from the Street Fighter Alpha series."

On the title screen, where it saids, "Press Start," press and hold your assigned "jump" and "fire/shoot" buttons for about 5-6 seconds until you hear a chime noise. You know, you did it right if you select a stage, and you'll noticed that there's a weapon's energy meter next to your health meter.

To use Hadoken: Do a Hadoken motion from the Street Fighter series. Down, down-forward, forward and your assigned "fire/shoot" button. Everyone should know how to do a Hadoken, it's kinda hard to pull it off here though :/

To use Custom Combo: Press your assigned "fire/shoot" button and your assigned "swap #1" button (it's the left button that lets you change weapons in real-time).
Pro-tip: Just keep mashing those two buttons until you hear a noise, and you'll noticed that Mega Man is leaving a trail of shadows as he runs.

*The Hadoken functions exactly like the Hadoken weapon. If you hold the fire/shoot button after doing the command, you can charge it up for the same effect as a charged hadoken.*

*The Custom Combo makes the game significantly easier. Mega Man leaves a trail of shadows as he runs. You'll noticed that Mega Man jumps higher and move a lot faster now. Plus your attacks has been doubled!* Just find out for yourself. Once you activate, the Custom Combo, the weapon energy meter gradually gets depleted, but most stages are generous enough to have an abundance of weapon energy capsules lying around.

I give credit to Spootz for discovering it.