And Here's How You Can Fight Saget

#1Smashbros295Posted 1/19/2013 4:13:56 PM(edited)
Well, here's the topic you've all been waiting for: the method for unlocking the Sagat fight!

Obtain 4 "Perfects" in the third Bison Stage where you have to re-challenge all 8 bosses. You'll be able to challenge Sagat in the same area where you fight Bison, except it will be raining. The fight with Sagat does not replace the fight with Bison, however. After you defeat Sagat, you'll be required to fight Bison directly afterward.
---
GetMeOffTheMoon has reached 100k likes! https://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
aka Skybane Zero, manager of the Mega Man Legends 3 Revival Movement.
#2MetaXzeroPosted 1/19/2013 4:04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM5NViZawjw&lcor=

Only vid I see of Sagat.
#3n00bsaib0tPosted 1/19/2013 4:09:57 PM
No wonder no one could find it, people don't know how to spell Sagat.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#4Smashbros295(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:12:40 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
No wonder no one could find it, people don't know how to spell Sagat.

Sorry 'bout that. This is coming from a guy who never played a Street Fighter game in his life, soooo yeah. :P
---
GetMeOffTheMoon has reached 100k likes! https://www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
aka Skybane Zero, manager of the Mega Man Legends 3 Revival Movement.
#5n00bsaib0tPosted 1/19/2013 4:16:39 PM
Well you spelled it right in your post, just misspelled in the topic title. I was talking about the youtube video though. I've checked a few times today and found nothing because I was searching for "SFxMM Sagat" and "Street Fighter x Mega Man Sagat".
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#6ARTEMlSPosted 1/20/2013 4:27:26 AM
I wonder what are the exact specifications to fight Sagat.

If you obtain 2 perfects and get a game over, will you be able to fight Sagat if you get the other 2 perfects afterwards?
If yes, does it make a difference whether you get the perfects from different bosses or from the same two bosses as before?
---
You won't find adobe here in Nairobi.
#7NintendoDudeGuyPosted 1/20/2013 7:51:54 PM(edited)
That video's description is not fully accurate.
I got a game over against the boss rush and continued. I still fought Akuma. This was in Version 2.

I was not aware of how to fight Sagat at the time... I don't know if you must succeed without ever getting a game over.
I'm guessing/hoping that it's just: getting a game over in that stage means that stage's Perfects are reset and you need to try for 4 again.

---
"Please... never do anything as crazy as that again...."
"...I'll think about it."
#8NintendoDudeGuyPosted 1/22/2013 1:37:34 PM
I got a game over during my playthrough and still fought them.
---
"Please... never do anything as crazy as that again...."
"...I'll think about it."
#9danustyPosted 2/10/2013 7:58:26 PM
tourettes guy: BOB SAGET!