This game is way too hardware hungry

#11John_DanePosted 1/23/2013 8:22:35 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
You can buy a cruddy PC for like $300 that should play this. Tell someone to upgrade their machine for crying out loud.

Exactly. it's ridiculous that folks have PCs that can't run this. If they can't run this, then they can't run most games.

Its a god damn epidemic. I should try and get mod status so I can ban kids like you who refuse to educate yourselves before typing.

Sounds like you need to take a break from the internet.
#12n00bsaib0tPosted 1/23/2013 9:03:11 PM
John_Dane posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
You can buy a cruddy PC for like $300 that should play this. Tell someone to upgrade their machine for crying out loud.

Exactly. it's ridiculous that folks have PCs that can't run this. If they can't run this, then they can't run most games.

Its a god damn epidemic. I should try and get mod status so I can ban kids like you who refuse to educate yourselves before typing.

Sounds like you need to take a break from the internet.

Maybe. I'm just getting sick of seeing people say that people need better computers to run this game. They don't. They need compatible computers. In particular, compatible processors. There are people out there with 3ghz quad core processors and 16gb ram that can't run this game, but they can run Skyrim on max settings.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile