Vega is a major score dropper for this game.

#1Waver92Posted 2/8/2013 4:05:24 AM
At least with Robot masters, they're attacks are possible to dodge, hard but possible. Vega's dive is impossible to dodge whether you climb the gate or not. His hitbox is bigger than it should be because I'm not even touching him. Same issue with Dhalsim's fire spray attack. It covers your entire area, and you can't jump behind him in time! I guess that's the difference between Capcom's programmers and Capcom United programmers.

*sigh* Needed to get that out.
---
Brawl FC: 5069-3752-2714 /3DS FC: 2964-8605-0439
Random Warning: HEAD FOR THE HILLS AND PUT YOUR ARMOR ON! THE FANBOYS ARE COMING!!!
#2Da DoodPosted 2/8/2013 11:32:00 AM
Vega's dive is indeed quite hard to dodge. It's not impossible, though... as long as he doesn't start the dive from the center. Anywhere else, just slide across the room.

As for Dhalsim's flames, you can shoot through them.
---
And this time!
#3n00bsaib0tPosted 2/9/2013 12:01:55 AM
If you slide while Vega is still jumping up, he will hit you every time. You have to wait until he starts falling down THEN slide, and he'll miss you.

As for Dhalsim's Yoga Inferno, fight him with his weakness. It rips right through it.

Also, they're is they are. "They are attacks are possible to dodge" doesn't make sense. It's "their attacks are possible to dodge", as "their" is the form that shows possession. Sorry, but if you want help with the game you have to sit through my English lessons as well. I make you better in all aspects of life aside from actually being a kind person,
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#4JoeBudden42Posted 2/10/2013 1:38:49 PM
Big complainer this one is.
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#5HeyWheresKelPosted 2/13/2013 9:57:38 AM
Yeah, Vega is pretty tough, but they're is a way to beat him.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i45.tinypic.com/24wc1fb.png
#6Damien 5000Posted 2/16/2013 11:50:07 PM
HeyWheresKel posted...
Yeah, Vega is pretty tough, but they're is a way to beat him.

lol your such a kidder.
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#7zhaoyun99Posted 3/10/2013 10:51:32 AM
LOL, Vega might be hard to dodge but compare to Nightmare Mother (Extreme ver.) or Shadow Devil, he's a pushover.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#8Waver92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 4:50:54 PM(edited)
n00bsaib0t posted...
If you slide while Vega is still jumping up, he will hit you every time. You have to wait until he starts falling down THEN slide, and he'll miss you.

As for Dhalsim's Yoga Inferno, fight him with his weakness. It rips right through it.

Also, they're is they are. "They are attacks are possible to dodge" doesn't make sense. It's "their attacks are possible to dodge", as "their" is the form that shows possession. Sorry, but if you want help with the game you have to sit through my English lessons as well. I make you better in all aspects of life aside from actually being a kind person,

It's called a typo, it happens to humans. We make mistakes. Why won't you define "mistake"? Also, why so condescending? You know what I meant anyway...>.>
---
Random Warning: HEAD FOR THE HILLS AND PUT YOUR ARMOR ON! THE FANBOYS ARE COMING!!!
#9HoshinoKirbyPosted 3/20/2013 8:47:57 PM
Waver92 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

It's called a typo, it happens to humans. We make mistakes. Why won't you define "mistake"? Also, why so condescending? You know what I meant anyway...>.>

The dude’s like that. Some people see things through a certain perspective. It can be tough to dodge Vega’s dive sometimes, but it is possible to dodge ^_^. If anything try using the code for Mega Man with that after image technique during that fight, and slide away while Vega’s diving. Dhalsim can be a pain at times as well with just the mega buster. So yeah, use that crimson beam against him! (Next time Dhalsim fights C.Viper in SF4, Dhalsim better watch out lol)
#10Waver92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:43:31 PM
HoshinoKirby posted...
The dude’s like that. Some people see things through a certain perspective. It can be tough to dodge Vega’s dive sometimes, but it is possible to dodge ^_^. If anything try using the code for Mega Man with that after image technique during that fight, and slide away while Vega’s diving. Dhalsim can be a pain at times as well with just the mega buster. So yeah, use that crimson beam against him! (Next time Dhalsim fights C.Viper in SF4, Dhalsim better watch out lol)

Thanks for the hint, and for being considerate. :) Trolls like him are annoying, but I have learned to shake it off. ^_^ Oh yeah, Dhalsim needs to be wary lol.
---