no one plays this anymore ?

#1Sn4k3Ey3SPosted 6/10/2013 5:09:01 PM
AS per topic... hhmmmm ???
---
--=}^InViNciB|3^n4K3Ey3^{=--
#2The Top CrusaderPosted 6/11/2013 11:05:16 AM
I could never get it to work right on my computer. I wish it would show up on XBLA or some such thing. :(
---
----
-----
#3zidane kujaPosted 6/11/2013 3:10:12 PM
Yeah I would play it a lot more if I could play it on a console. I don't like playing on my keyboard and I'm not buying a controller for one game.

It was a perfectly fun game but I know I can play this game a lot better.
---
if you don't know what Shadows of the Damned is. get on it.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/preview-shadows-of/714488
#4Sn4k3Ey3S(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 11:21:03 AM
hhmm, true. Playing on keyboard doesn't really have the feel. Controller is better, or maybe joystick. But yeah, if buying for the sake of 1 game then somehow its not very good...
---
#5The Top CrusaderPosted 6/14/2013 9:20:43 PM
Yeah, I contemplated getting a controller that would attach to PC but... this is all I would use it for, so just doesn't seem worth it. I suppose I could get a wired 360 controller or something so I could justify it by having a backup controller for that...
---
----
-----
#6Sn4k3Ey3S(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 4:52:08 PM
Whaha, perhaps can try using the controller for other purposes, like playing emulator games or whatsoever? Lol
---
#7n00bsaib0tPosted 6/23/2013 1:06:32 AM
zidane kuja posted...
Yeah I would play it a lot more if I could play it on a console. I don't like playing on my keyboard and I'm not buying a controller for one game.

It works with Dualshock 3, Wii remotes and 360 pads, if you have a modern console you don't need to buy a controller.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#8KamisamanoOtakuPosted 7/13/2013 4:59:22 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
zidane kuja posted...

It works with Dualshock 3, Wii remotes and 360 pads, if you have a modern console you don't need to buy a controller.

As this game isn't on a "modern system", aren't the odds good that many of us mentioning this don't have a modern game system? The only reason I could afford to get this game was because it was free. XD Sadly, it is plagued by slowdown running on my computer. Not the whole time, but just enough that I am doing good beating it but without facing any hidden bosses: "Perfects" are hard when Mega Man likes to periodically run into the corner and not stop until after he takes a hit or two (if I am lucky).

Sometimes Bison just blows up off screen (though perhaps that was fixed in version 2 and I just haven't played it enough to notice).

I did play it a few nights ago... for about two levels before things started acting up and ate up too much time for me to risk continuing (and being up all night).
---
I like pie.
#9siegeshotPosted 8/2/2013 8:26:03 PM
The Top Crusader posted...
I could never get it to work right on my computer. I wish it would show up on XBLA or some such thing. :(

It never ceases to amaze me when people are 100% willing to buy a copy of a game and you simply can't.

It's a weird nostalgia thing but I have mm 9 and 10 on my Wii with all of the DLC and that's just my thing. I sit downstairs and play mm.

It's stupid things like SF x MM not being able to be purchased that just frustrate me. They want money don't they?

Hopefully with all of this indy friendliness we can some how get these on the next gen consoles.
---
Can we get a standalone console Mercs/Raid with Frank West, Rachael (Rachel) Foley, Quint Cetcham, and Jack Krauser with RE4 Village and RE5 Public Assembly?