Augment Master Achievment

#1Dyno6969Posted 1/22/2013 3:24:32 PM
Im on my 2nd play through and i finally got all the augments in the game but i never got the achievement, do you need to get ALL augments on the first play through?
#2BenzoniaPosted 2/10/2013 4:58:09 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't get all the augments in one playthrough, since Limit Break is given to you only after you beat the game, right?

Maybe you missed one, double check yours against a full list.
#3Chaosmaster00Posted 2/10/2013 6:36:46 AM(edited)
You probably missed Darkness, that one's pretty easy to miss. Or Reach. Or Gil Farmer (though unlikely, still possible).

Or, you need to have every augment in your inventory, though that is highly improbable with several one-time augments.
#4IthuarPosted 2/19/2013 5:06:34 AM
I have a question, if someone can help me. Walkthroughs mention the possibility of getting multiple augments from certain characters. You're supposed to be able to get three from Yang, the Mysidian Priest etc., but I can only get one; so how does that work?
#5Chaosmaster00Posted 2/19/2013 3:12:26 PM
You have to give temporary characters more augments to get more augments from them; you can get all of a character's augments by giving them 2 augments in return, the twins you have to give 3 total to both (1 to one of them, 2 to the other).
#6borak1985Posted 2/24/2013 7:11:01 PM
One question: in order to have the augment master achievement, do all the augments have to be in the inventory at once, or can they be applied on characters? Thanks.

I really want to put on treasure hunter, but I will not do so if it prohibits me from getting this achievement.