Finding augments and who to give them to?

#1xnmzxPosted 3/13/2013 2:59:24 AM
I have the list of augments and how to get them...now im a bit confused on how augments work and from what i understand theyre pretty much dealing with stat maxing in several playthroughs.

Well i dont really care for replaying the game but i want a solid first playthrough. With that said, is it really gona matter if i go ahead and just distribute augments to whom ever i want or should i still give them to certain characters?

thanks.
---
I almost married someone I met from GameFAQs. - HardKore ChiK (GameFAQs moderator)
#2neoallbrittPosted 3/13/2013 5:05:35 PM
if you are only going to play the game once, then imo these augments are necessary for these characters:

Rosa should get Omnicast Dualcast and Piercing Magic
Rydia should get Fast Talker
Cecil should get Counter Draw Attacks and Kick

the last augment that should be used frequently is Cry which can go on anyone.
most of the augment guides are geared for the DS version, and the authors personal preference. after playing the game multiple times now, i feel the distribution from most of these guides are not useful for IOS, at least for me.
#3Benjamin_ButtonPosted 3/14/2013 1:36:06 AM
^ great recommendations! I'd do the same.

And i agree, you cant really follow a DS version augment guide. As you mentioned, if you're only going to play the game once then augments arent really a deal breaker...you can f*** them up and still beat the game with ease.
---
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif