Do the items that are dropped by the optional bosses in the final dungeon carry?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. Do the items that are dropped by the optional bosses in the final dungeon carry?
3 years ago#1
Do the items dropped from the optional bosses in the final dungeon carry over to new game+?
Wanting to know if I should bother with killing them this time around or just do it in my second run (when the Proto Babil and Geyron (?) are also accessible.

Edit: I don't mean that "dropped" weapons but the ones gotten from the chests after the forced fights.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
3 years ago#2
What, like Ragnarok, Holy Lance, and all that stuff? No.

Only Tails, Tail gear, augments, summon items, summons that Rydia learned from summon items, and stat-up items are all that transfer. No gil or any other gear.
Your signature is appended to the bottom of every post you make. If you choose to manually change it, note that it must still conform to the maximum size limit.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. Do the items that are dropped by the optional bosses in the final dungeon carry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived