Treasure Hunter glitched?

#1DeusMortemPosted 6/30/2013 12:34:26 AM
I have double checked every single map in the game except for the very straight forward Giant of Babil -- still no TH Augment. Glitched?
Do you have to visit all rooms (the pre-filled ones as well) or do only the ones with percentages count? Anyone have a clue which places can be easily missed even if you fill out all the "main rooms" (all levels that you pass through to complete a dungeon and that have a % counter) in all of the dungeons (including Sylph, Eidolon and so on)?
---
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
#2DeusMortem(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 9:34:48 PM
Nah, it wasn't glitched. I was just so sure of it since I had cleared all of the floors in ToB and thought that the second visit didn't contain any new maps (only access to areas of the ones from the first visit). Turns out I had missed a floor where you can go south from the northern middle for a chest and detract from the usual roundabout layout of those floors.
---
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
#3JamesBlond0057Posted 7/13/2013 12:41:16 PM
After you went back and completed the maps you missed, did you automatically receive the TH augment? Or did you have to go back to Lunar Subterrane B11 to get it?

Im convinced I completed all maps to 100%, and went back to every dungeon to make sure. And I still can't get it.