Recommend me some Jump series!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. J-Stars Victory Vs
  3. Recommend me some Jump series!
2 years ago#1
I've only really seen Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Bobobo but I really enjoyed all of them. This game coming out has gotten me interested in watching some more Jump anime so please recommend some of your favorites! I would prefer it if the series had a playable character in this game
2 years ago#2
Hunter X Hunter

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
2 years ago#3
The official Hiei of J Stars Victory Vs
2 years ago#4
I'd recommend Assassination Classroom if you're fine with reading manga instead, since that doesn't have an anime yet.
2 years ago#5
- Fist of the North Star
- Since you liked YYH, Togashi also did Hunter x Hunter. It has a new adaption anime currently airing
- Dr. Slump, which Toriyama did before Dragonball, and has Arale as a rep in this game. It's more gag manga than even Dragonball was though.

- Seconding Assassination Classroom, but again, manga only
- PSI Kusuo Saiki is also manga only
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 137
2 years ago#6
Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z is a must for any Jump fan. Aside from that....

-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (2012 anime series plus the new one starting in Spring)
-Medaka Box (either read, or watch the first season and start reading at chapter 22. the more series you're familiar with before starting, the better)
-One Piece
-Naruto (Shippuden is iffy at best, but the original minus the filler is genuinely good)
Come to the board in my profile for random discussion. Though mainly anime.
2 years ago#7
Beelzebub, One Piece, and Medaka Box are some good ones i'd recommend checking out. Also Fist Of The North Star as well.
"We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight."
-John Lennon
2 years ago#8
My favourites:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Saint Seiya
Hunter x Hunter
One Piece
Medaka Box (Getting into this one will require you to read the manga though)
PSN: Supreme-Jaden | NNID: Kiseop
3DS FC: 3394-3786-6748 Trainer: Taemin
2 years ago#9
One Piece.

Hunter x Hunter

DBZ (No Duh)

Saint Seiya. Better watch the anime and OVAs on this, the manga's artstyle is pretty iffy... except Lost Canvas, that art is godly.
Tales of Xillia... here I come!
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
2 years ago#10
I like comedies the best, with a little bit of action. My recommendations:

- Beelzebub (mostly comedy, what little action it does have isn't DBZ cool but average)
- Hitman Reborn (the beginning is mostly comedy, the action comes later in the series)
- Gintama (pretty funny, and if you don't like comedy just stick to the action arcs)
- Hunter X Hunter (your regular shounen anime, written by the same guy who made YYH)
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (I'm currently watching this, Joseph is awesome)
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed IV (PS4) / Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4)
PSN ID: yooobooyj
  1. Boards
  2. J-Stars Victory Vs
  3. Recommend me some Jump series!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived