Overall,Would you be happy if this is the final roster?

#1yoshirulezzzPosted 2/20/2014 10:30:46 PM
What do you think? - Results (161 votes)
Of course
59.63% (96 votes)
Meh
8.07% (13 votes)
No/I still want *insert character here* playable
32.3% (52 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Overall,I'm pretty satisfied with this roster,& there can be some cool free DLC characters too hopefully. Kind of upset about the overabundance of fire users,but other than that it looks fine.
---
Best VAs EVER: Laura Bailey,Travis Willingham,Troy Baker,Liam O'brien,Ali Hills,JYB,Vic Mignogna,Todd Haberkorn,& Kyle Hebert!!
#2kenoh2889Posted 2/20/2014 10:38:12 PM(edited)
I'm honestly ok with this roster. only one i'm shocked isn't represented here (yet) is Kinnikuman. other than that I am Really satisfied
---
May My FISTS UNITE ALL!
#3magic_kidPosted 2/20/2014 10:41:53 PM
I want to say that I am, overall, but the lack of Kinnikuman is still bugging me. I think the roster's great otherwise, but that Kinnikuman tho.
#4HappyFestivusPosted 2/20/2014 10:48:17 PM
i'm pretty happy with it so far but if there is free DLC Characters, i hope Yoh Asakura will be added.
#5Bleach313Posted 2/20/2014 10:48:18 PM
I'm not like some people that get that one character in that they wanted, then they want another character right after. I'm one of those people that after I get the character I wanted, I'm sold.

All I asked for was Oga, Gintoki, and Bossun (still disappointed that he's support). I got them so I'm satisfied. All the other characters were just icing on the cake. Especially Nube-Sensei, I wasn't expecting him but was happy to see him.
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed IV (PS4) / Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4)
PSN ID: yooobooyj
#6DEKMStephensPosted 2/20/2014 10:52:50 PM
I am 90% happy with the roster

There is a few I would have liked to see, but I have no idea how they'd actually play in many cases (Like Yugi)

The only others I can think of is a Black Cat character, Kinikuman and perhaps another character from a series already in (say Cell, someone interesting from Naruto)

They thing that actually annoys me is Hisoka and Allen not being playable. Upgrading those two would basically complete the game in my eyes
---
3DS fc 2363-5810-2795
"if evolution is true, there is no such thing as the concept of health" -FlashOfLight
#7Capt_StrifePosted 2/20/2014 10:53:00 PM
It gives me mixed feelings.
The amount of restrain they had to limit most of the popular stuff to 3 characters is incredible, and while the roster leans a bit on the 2000s more than I would have liked, it still has plenty of variety to satisfy various fans.
Yet all that makes it even harder to stomach the fact that Kinnikuman didn't make it in. His series was very important to Jump's past and the roster is really missing out on not having him.

In a sequel the restrain may be gone and other series may be removed, so I really would have loved for my favorite character to be a part of this. It's why I'm really hoping for DLC of any kind, free or paid.
#8SSBR10Posted 2/20/2014 11:07:34 PM(edited)
To be honest, I'm not really all that bothered about Kinnikuman not making it in. I'm actually more surprised about Shaman King not getting a rep.
---
Wonder Red, Pac-Man for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Tekken vs. Dead or Alive, Tekken vs. Virtua Fighter please
#9masamune111Posted 2/20/2014 11:23:51 PM
I was satisfied just seeing Kenshin in it. But Yoh would have been nice.
---
What's wrong? You look like you swallowed a bug-- Oh wait, you always look like that. - Jade
#10AceinuPosted 2/20/2014 11:57:08 PM
I want to say that I am, overall, but the lack of Kinnikuman is still bugging me. I think the roster's great otherwise, but that Kinnikuman tho.

---
You should never have insulted the Jagan Eye!
http://i.minus.com/ibua00VjwVn4Bc.gif http://i.minus.com/ibp95qVjoOpkQ7.gif http://i.minus.com/iJp7lvAemAbq1.gif