People are so cheap online ranked

#1batosai462Posted 3/22/2014 12:22:24 AM
its pathetic nothing but ranged spammers 90% of the time or some other cheap shield tactic like they cant handle straight up fighting it makes me sick -.-
---
PSN:Fioxnos
#2fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 3/22/2014 12:29:29 AM
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but people don't play for your enjoyment. Especially on ranked, where your performance matters. Long story short, I like to quote Wolverine in UMvC3 when scrubs complain about cheap stuff

"I won, you lost. Deal with it, bub."
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#3batosai462(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 12:30:26 AM
its pathetic people take the cheap way to win
---
#4fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 3/22/2014 12:32:54 AM
The really pathetic thing is that people want others to abide by their own made up rules
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#5batosai462(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 12:36:36 AM
id perfer legitimate fight to cheap tactics anyday
---
#6batosai462(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 12:37:48 AM
is it really too much to ask for a good match in ranked not bs tactics sue me for thinking ranked is where good fights will happen
---
#7magic_kidPosted 3/22/2014 12:38:45 AM
Ranked is where people play to win because, y'know, they're ranked for their performance.
---
I'm sure I'll think of a witty signature someday.
#8GodlessChaosPosted 3/22/2014 12:41:32 AM
Yeah it truly is.

You got the Yusuke's spamming one attack, the Vegeta's spamming...

Don't forget about the Bobobo's lol

Honestly it's the game's fault for making these attacks so ridiculous.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos.FB:facebook.com/GodlessChaos
I don't believe in the "if he wasn't here there would be an open slot" crap.
#9CyberStrikerXPosted 3/22/2014 12:42:13 AM
online, and especially ranked mode, in fighting games tends to bring out the worst players; a number of games online mode, and especially ranked, have already been infested with players who spam the cheapest moves they can find.

all anyone can really do is find counters to the cheap ways those people play as well as just avoiding ranked mode.
---
Live and Learn
PSN: same as name
#10GodzFollowerPosted 3/22/2014 12:43:21 AM
CyberStrikerX posted...
online, and especially ranked mode, in fighting games tends to bring out the worst players; a number of games online mode, and especially ranked, have already been infested with players who spam the cheapest moves they can find.

all anyone can really do is find counters to the cheap ways those people play as well as just avoiding ranked mode.

This, ranked is about winning no matter hoe you gotta do it these days. Be ready for it or go play player matches and just have fun.
---
Posted using GameFlux