The strongest characters (Cannonly) from strongest to weakest?

#271HeroicSomaCruzPosted 6/6/2014 4:24:31 PM
pokedude900 posted...
The power level scale only works for raw strength. Someone who is physically weak can have a broken ability that would allow them to solo the DBZverse. Also, how do you figure 20,000 for planet-buster level when it takes maybe a couple hundred to destroy the moon?

As for Medaka Box, the anime follows the first two story arcs pretty closely (doing some abridging in the second). But the action gets really good right after that.

The moon is much smaller than the Earth. No one threatened to destroy Earth till Vegeta got involved, and King Piccolo was only a citybuster when he fought Goku.
---
NNID: OgnarPliskin. I stream games, too. Dark Souls, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and more.
twitch.tv/ognarpliskin
#272pokedude900Posted 6/6/2014 4:40:35 PM
Compared to a human, it's really not. Something powerful enough to obliterate the moon would definitely be strong enough to, at the very least, blow the earth into large chunks. And are you seriously implying that a city is larger than the moon? -_-
---
http://i.minus.com/ibkH8V0pS36t4T.gif http://i.imgur.com/8RlYQea.png
Come to the board in my profile for random discussion. Though mainly anime.
#273EJWPosted 6/6/2014 5:06:28 PM
A power level is your KI signature, not raw strength. You can have a high KI signature and still be weaker than your opponent.

There are characters in the DB/Dr. Slump/Paco the Patrolman universe that have broken abilities that can easily solo the main cast. But they are often either nullified by the target's KI (appearantly that's a thing), defeated by speed, offed by a side character, or by a gag feat, so no one really pays attention to them. But they are still more than capable of doing so. Goku was kind of a gag character in the beginning of DB. That obviously changed.

And since there are 12 universes according to Bills/Beerus. I bet there all kinds of possible broken abilities in these universes. Since the one we know is the 7th universe. I bet the 1st universe must be broken as all hell. We've all heard they may continue where BOG left off someday, we might learn about them if it ever happens.

I hate really broken stuff in fiction, unless it's for comedy. It still exists however.

Therefore the list would be like this: (Main characters only)

1. Gag characters (For obvious reasons)

2. Medaka (All Fiction)

3. Seiya (Galaxy Buster?)

4. Goku (I don't know)

5. Kenshiro? (Again, I don't know)

On another subject, Some moves may be broken in one thing but can have absolutely no effect in another. This happens in Marvel and DC all the time.

World War Hulk has beaten many broken characters with pure strength and rage alone. Because "he's NEVER been THIS angry before!!!" Seriously?

Hell, many of said characters HAVE killed Hulk...but he never stays dead.
Many of said characters HAVE erased Hulk's existence on a whim.... but he just keeps coming back again and again and again.

You can't get rid of him. Many other characters in Marvel, DC, and other fiction are just like that.

One character is broken as hell, can bend all reality, gets owned by a punch. Broken character can kill all but one average man who can easily be killed by other things not caused by the broken character. It happens all the damn time.

I really hate these freaking canon battles. They always end up like this:

"My character can beat your character and if you say otherwise you're a fanboy"
"No, my character could easily beat yours! He can fly!"
"Yeah, but what if they are in a tiny room?"
"They wouldn't BE in a tiny room, and even so he could blow the roof off!"
"Well my character could kill yours with their weaknesses!"
"But they wouldn't even KNOW their weaknesses! And he isn't a killer, so he would never do that!"
"My character can bend reality and end yours on a whim"
"How would you know if it has any effect against my character that is known to nullify that stuff?"
" *Insert crazy reason and pass it off as a fact* (Translation: Because I said so)"
"Well if they were all in an open field, charging at each other from 200 yards and..."
"Fanboy"
"Fanboi"
"No you"
"No U"
"Blah, blah, blah"
"Blah, blah, ble, blah"
"Blah, blo, blo, blah"
"Do re mi fa so la ti do"

^^^^That's all it is.

Full of ridiculous "arguments" (especially where characters are from tons of "versions" of the world), and people get angry and break "rules" and all this other stuff.

TL;DR
Canon battles suck.
---
Don't waste my time with your pathetic facepalm, facedesk, sigh, eye roll, head shake, or any of those crappy emote faces. It makes you look stupid and annoying
#274PirateKing290Posted 6/6/2014 5:50:55 PM
1/2.Medaka/Luckyman
3. Seiya
4. Goku (I don't know)
5. Kenshiro
6. Raoh (I'm assuming Raoh loses to Kenshiro?)
7. Arale
---
PSN: Weeeler
#275MetaIhead_AIexPosted 6/6/2014 10:50:33 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
1/2.Medaka/Luckyman
3. Seiya
4. Goku (I don't know)
5. Kenshiro
6. Raoh (I'm assuming Raoh loses to Kenshiro?)
7. Arale

The think with Raoh and Kenshiro is that Yuria think's Raoh lost due to him extending her life with use of his own power, so he went into battle with Kenshiro gimped. Kenshiro essentially says the same thing later on, stating that Raoh would've beat him had he been 100 percent.

However Kenshiro does power up by HNK2, but we're never really shown what it does. His final "power up" plays no part in the final battle and he never even attempts to use Musou Tensei again so we're just left wondering what that was about. But you know, HNK2 is kind of crap with it's writing, so yeah. Kenshiro overcomes his problem with Kaioh before he ever even gets that all mighty final power up. Just by realizing something in his head and fixing his equilibrium basically. It's confusing and stupid.

It's easier to just say Kenshiro, Raoh, and Kaioh are somehow equal. They had an official HNK guidebook sometime back that looked at fantasy match ups between characters that never fought in HNK, like Raoh and Kaioh. A lot of people figured Kaioh would've won, but the book makes it that is Raoh was equal with Kaioh and had most of their stats very similar. Unlike many of the other fantasy match ups, which had a result, this one was left up in the air.

So basically it's best to just say Kenshiro and Raoh are on equals terms.
---
Want to watch a fat redneck do stupid crap? I do it for free. http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexTheSoutherner
XBL tag: Alex Southerner
#276Solo_HitoriPosted 6/8/2014 12:11:13 PM
One character is broken as hell, can bend all reality, gets owned by a punch. Broken character can kill all but one average man who can easily be killed by other things not caused by the broken character. It happens all the damn time.

I really hate these freaking canon battles. They always end up like this:

"My character can beat your character and if you say otherwise you're a fanboy"
"No, my character could easily beat yours! He can fly!"
"Yeah, but what if they are in a tiny room?"
"They wouldn't BE in a tiny room, and even so he could blow the roof off!"
"Well my character could kill yours with their weaknesses!"
"But they wouldn't even KNOW their weaknesses! And he isn't a killer, so he would never do that!"
"My character can bend reality and end yours on a whim"
"How would you know if it has any effect against my character that is known to nullify that stuff?"
" *Insert crazy reason and pass it off as a fact* (Translation: Because I said so)"
"Well if they were all in an open field, charging at each other from 200 yards and..."
"Fanboy"
"Fanboi"
"No you"
"No U"
"Blah, blah, blah"
"Blah, blah, ble, blah"
"Blah, blo, blo, blah"
"Do re mi fa so la ti do"

^^^^That's all it is.

Full of ridiculous "arguments" (especially where characters are from tons of "versions" of the world), and people get angry and break "rules" and all this other stuff.

TL;DR
Canon battles suck.

This, Purely this. That Luckyman vs Medaka was such a Eyesore.
#277ClapbPosted 6/8/2014 6:21:08 PM
This topic is way too long, it clogs up the boards. Come up with the final list TC and archive it already.
#278HeroicSomaCruzPosted 6/14/2014 5:20:52 PM
What makes Medaka OP?

Also, Kid Buu's a galaxy-buster too.
---
NNID: OgnarPliskin. I stream games. Dark Souls, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and more.
twitch.tv/ognarpliskin
#279Funny2neverPosted 6/14/2014 5:50:43 PM
HeroicSomaCruz posted...
What makes Medaka OP?

She can remove people and things from existence, re-direct any damage she would take to another object or person, re-open any wounds a person has ever gotten physical or mental and those are just a few of her abilities

Kid buu is not in this game and thus is not being ranked on this list
---
You thought it was Zoroark, but it was me, DIttO!
#280MetaIhead_AIexPosted 6/18/2014 3:40:14 AM
Funny2never posted...
HeroicSomaCruz posted...
What makes Medaka OP?

She can remove people and things from existence, re-direct any damage she would take to another object or person, re-open any wounds a person has ever gotten physical or mental and those are just a few of her abilities

Kid buu is not in this game and thus is not being ranked on this list

Theoretically, I believe Kenshiro and Raoh could essentially be a immune her ability to make things not exist, since Musou Tensei is the ability to fade in and out of existence.
---
Want to watch a fat redneck do stupid crap? I do it for free. http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexTheSoutherner
XBL tag: Alex Southerner