The strongest characters (Cannonly) from strongest to weakest?

#281joshl94Posted 6/22/2014 6:33:50 AM
Medaka and Kumagawa are top.
---
PRAISE LADY PALUTENA
#282HeroicSomaCruzPosted 6/23/2014 5:01:32 PM
In the Hokuto no Ken movie, Kenshiro and Raoh were fighting at a Goku vs. Frieza level.
---
NNID: OgnarPliskin. I stream games. Dark Souls, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and more.
twitch.tv/ognarpliskin
#283AnomalycadPosted 6/26/2014 9:19:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#284ClapbPosted 6/27/2014 2:28:40 AM
Kars ultimate life form is pretty op
#285yohvsnarutoPosted 6/27/2014 2:45:28 AM
Clapb posted...
Kars ultimate life form is pretty op

Kars died in part 6.
---
Come join me at http://xat.com/TheFightersTraining
Biggest Tales of fan on Gamefaqs : ) ~Official Joseph Joestar of everywhere~
#286ClapbPosted 6/27/2014 1:12:41 PM
Spoilers ):
#287Koro-SenseiPosted 6/28/2014 3:55:36 PM
Hidan213 posted...
Making a serious power-thread including supports?

Gag Tier (Everyone in this tier is equal but does have some form of order):
Arale
Gintoki
Kagura
Ryotsu
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Luckyman
Jaguar

Main Tier List:
Medaka
Kumagawa
Seiya
Goku
Vegeta
Freiza
Neuro [End of Series + Full Demonic Strength (He only had 1/10,000th of his strength showcased by the end of the series)]
Arale
Madara [Juubi-Two Rinnegan]
Naruto [Asura Reincarnation Form]
Sasuke [Indra Reincarnation Form]
Ichigo
Aizen
Kenshiro
Akainu
Yusuke [End of Series]
Tsuna [End of Series]
Oga [End of Series]
Gon [Adult Form]
Ace
Hiei
Boa
Luffy
Koro-sensei
Toriko
Toguro
Zebra
Hisoka
Killua
Raoh
Rukia [Bankai]
Joesph Joestar
Saiki (From what I've Seen)
Kagura
Johnathan Joestar
Kenshin
Gintoki
Shishio

Non-Fighters:
Shoyo Hinata
Kuroko
Chitoge
Sket Dance Team
Lala (although I'm not sure where I'd rank her if she were actually competent with some of her machines)

I decided to omit Allen, Momotaro and Edajima because I'm not familiar at all with any of the works they're showcased in (and while some I haven't finished/caught on their specific manga) I felt it would be an injustice to place them incorrectly (in my own views).

Of course I probably made some horrible mistakes in this list and probably forgot a few characters as well, but think of this as an outline for now. I'm willing to listen to commentary on how to improve it.

There's o many things wrong with this list that I can't really agree with it. I fail to believe that Ryotsu (a normal human) is stronger than the likes of friggin Bobobo (a reality bending gag character with powerful nosehair attacks). Also, Luckyman wouldn't be so low if it weren't how how overpowered his luck abilities are compared to any other gag character.

The sports duo being stronger than Sket Dan or Chitoge is also another fail on your part. I fail to believe how a scrawny guy like Kuroko would have a problem facing a violent girl like Chitoge or the hax Sket Dan team.

As for your man list, I think you are seriously underrating the potential strength that Saiki has with his psychic powers and I fail to believe that Ace is stronger than Hiei. I'd have Allen above Toguro (due to his exorcism and Crown Clown form), Momotaro below Kenshin due to his limited swordsmanship, and Edajima is broken enough to at least be near Zebra's position (due to his various knowledge of martial arts and the strength to attack with a space satellite).
#288ZangetsuTheTrutPosted 7/7/2014 1:57:25 PM
Ichigo should be above Naruto. Aizen should be above Seiya. Why you may ask? Though not as strong as them..smarter. Knowledge os power. And Kyoka Suigetsu can make you punch yourself into death.

Example.
Vegeta: Stand still I'mma blast you.
Aizen: Shatter, Kyoka Suiyourscrewed.
V: Dafu? FINAL FLASH!!
A: Hold that thought...

Goku: Kame..
Aizen: Shatter...blah blah.blah.
G: Hame....
A: *Sips tea*
G: Hame!!!
A: So your names Chi Chi?
G: HAAAAAA!!!!
A: *Activates Chi Chi shield* Trololololol!!!
G: NOOOOOOOO!!! Goes Super Sayian Shinigami for the first time. I'll kill you Aizen.
A: Behind you...

G: *Gets hit with Final Flash*
A: Trolololol!!!!
#289joshl94Posted 7/8/2014 9:36:52 AM
ZangetsuTheTrut posted...
Ichigo should be above Naruto. Aizen should be above Seiya. Why you may ask? Though not as strong as them..smarter. Knowledge os power. And Kyoka Suigetsu can make you punch yourself into death.

Example.
Vegeta: Stand still I'mma blast you.
Aizen: Shatter, Kyoka Suiyourscrewed.
V: Dafu? FINAL FLASH!!
A: Hold that thought...

Goku: Kame..
Aizen: Shatter...blah blah.blah.
G: Hame....
A: *Sips tea*
G: Hame!!!
A: So your names Chi Chi?
G: HAAAAAA!!!!
A: *Activates Chi Chi shield* Trololololol!!!
G: NOOOOOOOO!!! Goes Super Sayian Shinigami for the first time. I'll kill you Aizen.
A: Behind you...

G: *Gets hit with Final Flash*
A: Trolololol!!!!

Cringe.
---
PRAISE LADY PALUTENA
#290NewNegroManPosted 7/8/2014 11:28:56 AM
Did anyone here even watch or read Yu Yu Hakusho?

Cuz U guys have Yusuke and Hiei lower than Goku, Naruto, Akainu and many others. Mind U that at the End of the Series, both Yusuke and Hiei are S-Class Demons.

Yusuke is a upper S-Class Demon with the Spirit Wave and Sacred Energy. As an A+, Yusuke had to be careful to not let his power get outta control because it would destroy the planet. As Sensui described, S-Class isn't even allowed on Earth as it would destroy the planet. Sensui fighting with even a little bit of his S-Class energy shook the Earth to its core.

If simply powering up can destroy the planet for these guys then I have to consider them above many others. Especially when U consider that Yusuke also has the Spirit Wave, and not that stupid incomplete "Spirit Wave Punch" that's in the game. I mean the real deal Spirit Wave, where Yusuke turns his body into a living Spirit Wave/Spirit Gun. Giving him the speed of the Spirit Gun, the power of the Spirit Gun, and healing abilities so great that he can heal from gunshots and broken bones in less than a few minutes.

Now although Yusuke was stupid and never learned to fly using his energy, he was still really powerful. And Hiei was Middle S-Class so yea.
=D