The strongest characters (Cannonly) from strongest to weakest?

#291ZangetsuTheTrutPosted 7/8/2014 12:39:31 PM
Didn't read it but I watched it. Goku shook the Earth going ssj3 and was ALREADY a planet buster. If you wanna get technical then by all meams rewatch when Kid Buu destroyed the planet. His first blast had enough power to destroy Earth ten times. Vegeta deflected that with a simple ki blast. Either could counter his second more powerful blast as it added an amount of energy they could not handle. Due to its size I say it could at least blow up 100 Earth and in its wake it left not a track of Earth. So yeah I think Goku and Vegeta are stronger then YYH.
#292ClapbPosted 7/8/2014 12:59:03 PM
NewNegroMan posted...
Did anyone here even watch or read Yu Yu Hakusho?

Cuz U guys have Yusuke and Hiei lower than Goku, Naruto, Akainu and many others. Mind U that at the End of the Series, both Yusuke and Hiei are S-Class Demons.

Yusuke is a upper S-Class Demon with the Spirit Wave and Sacred Energy. As an A+, Yusuke had to be careful to not let his power get outta control because it would destroy the planet. As Sensui described, S-Class isn't even allowed on Earth as it would destroy the planet. Sensui fighting with even a little bit of his S-Class energy shook the Earth to its core.

If simply powering up can destroy the planet for these guys then I have to consider them above many others. Especially when U consider that Yusuke also has the Spirit Wave, and not that stupid incomplete "Spirit Wave Punch" that's in the game. I mean the real deal Spirit Wave, where Yusuke turns his body into a living Spirit Wave/Spirit Gun. Giving him the speed of the Spirit Gun, the power of the Spirit Gun, and healing abilities so great that he can heal from gunshots and broken bones in less than a few minutes.

Now although Yusuke was stupid and never learned to fly using his energy, he was still really powerful. And Hiei was Middle S-Class so yea.
=D

Post three kings arc yusuke was pretty tough but ep.131 gon was even stronger
#293NewNegroManPosted 7/8/2014 4:27:50 PM
ZangetsuTheTrut posted...
Didn't read it but I watched it. Goku shook the Earth going ssj3 and was ALREADY a planet buster. If you wanna get technical then by all meams rewatch when Kid Buu destroyed the planet. His first blast had enough power to destroy Earth ten times. Vegeta deflected that with a simple ki blast. Either could counter his second more powerful blast as it added an amount of energy they could not handle. Due to its size I say it could at least blow up 100 Earth and in its wake it left not a track of Earth. So yeah I think Goku and Vegeta are stronger then YYH.

Now if Ur talking about ki blast then how are they stronger than YYH? If Yusuke's full power as an A+ is enough to destroy the planet then what do U think a spirit gun in that form is? Or a shotgun? Goku at SSJ 3 was able to fight at full power on Earth, powering up shook his surroundings and maybe even the planet but he was still able to do it without fear of making the Earth explode. Yusuke as an A+ did not have this luxury. Kuwabara as an A+ was able to cut through dimensions. Super Buu and a fused SSJ 3 Gotenks were barely able to rip a hole through dimensions. Kuwabara at the end of the Series is only an A+, although with his techniques some would consider him a lower level S, he was only recognized as an A+.

1 Lower Level S Class = over 500 A class warriors. An A+ would still struggle against an A.

By then end of the Series Kuwabara is stronger than Super Buu and maybe even Gohan and Vegito. Yusuke is way above that.

Clapb posted...
NewNegroMan posted...
Did anyone here even watch or read Yu Yu Hakusho?

Cuz U guys have Yusuke and Hiei lower than Goku, Naruto, Akainu and many others. Mind U that at the End of the Series, both Yusuke and Hiei are S-Class Demons.

Yusuke is a upper S-Class Demon with the Spirit Wave and Sacred Energy. As an A+, Yusuke had to be careful to not let his power get outta control because it would destroy the planet. As Sensui described, S-Class isn't even allowed on Earth as it would destroy the planet. Sensui fighting with even a little bit of his S-Class energy shook the Earth to its core.

If simply powering up can destroy the planet for these guys then I have to consider them above many others. Especially when U consider that Yusuke also has the Spirit Wave, and not that stupid incomplete "Spirit Wave Punch" that's in the game. I mean the real deal Spirit Wave, where Yusuke turns his body into a living Spirit Wave/Spirit Gun. Giving him the speed of the Spirit Gun, the power of the Spirit Gun, and healing abilities so great that he can heal from gunshots and broken bones in less than a few minutes.

Now although Yusuke was stupid and never learned to fly using his energy, he was still really powerful. And Hiei was Middle S-Class so yea.
=D

Post three kings arc yusuke was pretty tough but ep.131 gon was even stronger

I haven't watched or read Hunter X Hunter yet. I only read 3 mangas at a time. And currently I'm stuck with One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. My next ones will be Hunter X Hunter and Fairy Tale.

=D
#294NewNegroManPosted 7/8/2014 5:01:07 PM
Also, Kid Buu showed that in DBZ u have to destroy planets one blast at a time. Kid Buu could've destroyed an entire galaxy in a matter of minutes. Or maybe it was a solar system, I'd have to review to make sure, but still it was one blast at a time.

=D
#295Kaito-WuPosted 7/8/2014 9:30:37 PM
NewNegroMan posted...
Also, Kid Buu showed that in DBZ u have to destroy planets one blast at a time. Kid Buu could've destroyed an entire galaxy in a matter of minutes. Or maybe it was a solar system, I'd have to review to make sure, but still it was one blast at a time.

=D

Wasn't Boo searching for Goku? Cell was on Solar System level already.
#296NewNegroManPosted 7/9/2014 8:40:44 AM
Kaito-Wu posted...
NewNegroMan posted...

=D

Wasn't Boo searching for Goku? Cell was on Solar System level already.

Cell said he had enough ki or energy to do so yes. But Supreme Kai informs us that Buu has been destroying planets like that. And has destroyed galaxies by the same process in only a few years. Planet by planet. Unless we are to consider Cell stronger than Kid Buu, we must consider that Cell meant Planet by Planet as well. It took Broly under 30 years to destroy one Galaxy and he's non-canon. That said Buu did it in far less time and was now going to do so with instant transmission.

=D
#297ZangetsuTheTrutPosted 7/14/2014 9:27:22 AM
And Buu can rip holes in Dimensions. Just by screaming. Physivally Ssj3 was fighting at full.power again FB. However...even in the Cell saga they warned him not to.desrroy the planet firing his kamahamaha. Fast forward to the Buu saga and you see the power scaling. Kid Buu is the truth. And Vegeta is far cooler and stronger then Goku whom could do.nothing against KB's first or secons death ball. Vegeta batted away a blast capable of desrroying the planet..TEN TIMES.OVER. do you know how much force and energy that is. Do the math. How mich would it take to destroy Earth? Then times it by ten. DBZ is consider the Kingpin for a reason.
#298EJWPosted 7/14/2014 3:04:40 PM
Damn it thread, die already.
---
Don't waste my time with your pathetic facepalm, facedesk, sigh, eye roll, head shake, or any of those crappy emote faces. It makes you look stupid and annoying
#299NewNegroManPosted 7/18/2014 8:20:39 AM
ZangetsuTheTrut posted...
And Buu can rip holes in Dimensions. Just by screaming. Physivally Ssj3 was fighting at full.power again FB. However...even in the Cell saga they warned him not to.desrroy the planet firing his kamahamaha. Fast forward to the Buu saga and you see the power scaling. Kid Buu is the truth. And Vegeta is far cooler and stronger then Goku whom could do.nothing against KB's first or secons death ball. Vegeta batted away a blast capable of desrroying the planet..TEN TIMES.OVER. do you know how much force and energy that is. Do the math. How mich would it take to destroy Earth? Then times it by ten. DBZ is consider the Kingpin for a reason.

Kuwabara in within his first year of training was able to manifest a spirit sword and evolve it into the gintoki or dimension blade. He was able to cut thru both time and space. He isn't just ripping a small hole in the dimension like Buu or SSJ3 Gotenks, he is reforming the dimension to his own will. Effectively allowing him to teleport, amongst other things. Although this is an ability he only demonstrates in the manga. Not to mention that Kuwabara could also make the sword extend, bend, and track his opponents, and turn into a million smaller blades that shoot out towards the enemy. The only reason I don't go as far as to say Kuwabara ranks above all of DBZ himself is his lack of intelligence, speed, abilities, and training. (Remember Kuwabara stopped fighting after that 1 year)

And yet again U speak of blast, which near automatically indicates DBZ as weaker than YYH. Kid Buu might've been able to destroy a planet 10 times as durable as earth, but regardless we know as fact that they never reach above planet buster level in DBZ. Buu had destroyed galaxies in just a few years, but he did it planet by planet.

Supreme Kai tells us of the full destructive power of Kid Buu early on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBFy8VsdxKQ

As U can see Kid Buu has destroyed GALAXIES, but as the video showed he did it ONE PLANET AT A TIME. It was the Kai's who intercepted Kid Buu's destructive rampage and weakened him, transforming him from Kid Buu to Majin Buu. However this is illustrated much later on in the series.

If Yusuke as an A+ could destroy the planet with just his full power alone, no need to even use any kind of attack, then he wins. But lets go further and quantify it shall we.

A+ Yusuke is planet buster
Lower Level S Class = 500 A Class
A+ isn't twice as strong as an A but it's gotta be at least 1.5 times as strong. I feel that's a fair number.

500 x 1.5 = 333.3
so then 1 Lower Lever S Class can destroy a planet 333.3 times as durable as earth. Or in otherwords, they can destroy 333 Earths without even using an attack. Is that what U wanna hear?

And c'mon son. This is just getting into pure fanboy-ism now. Vegeta is not stronger than Goku. Although Vegeta did win every figh#2t he had against Goku, he was not stronger than Goku. Need I remind U:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Fqeq1VWdE

And Vegeta is one of my all time favorite anime characters. Outranked only by #2 Master Roshi (Dragon Ball) and #1 Brago (Gash Bell/ Zatch Bell).

=D
#300Novuh_PrimePosted 7/19/2014 2:19:07 AM
Now I just got off work, so maybe im misreading. But do you guys believe anyone from YYH is a planet buster?
---
The official Hiei of J Stars Victory Vs