The strongest characters (Cannonly) from strongest to weakest?

#31OwnagepuffsPosted 5/17/2014 11:52:08 AM
Clapb posted...
Yomigaeru posted...
Clapb posted...
Ownagepuffs posted...
Clapb posted...
Goku
Superman

Superman Prime is essentially God. Try harder.

Superman is the man without limits, therefore he's broken.
Goku on the other hand is the strongest in shonen, can anyone disagree?

It's already been stated that Medaka is the strongest among the characters in this game, the reason being that The End and All Fiction make her broken.

R u srs
Medaka's only advantage are her jigglypuffs, Goku can destroy a planet barely even trying.

You DO realize that Medaka can remove things from reality right?!
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#32OwnagepuffsPosted 5/17/2014 11:53:59 AM
StreetSurfer182 posted...
Gintoki is above Kenshin, theres been numerous threads in other sites stating its a rapefest due to his vastly supiorer feats, strength, and durability.

Gintoki has gag strength. He could probably beat Medaka by using the 4th wall.
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#33StreetSurfer182Posted 5/17/2014 1:21:26 PM
Ownagepuffs posted...
Gintoki is above Kenshin, theres been numerous threads in other sites stating its a rapefest due to his vastly supiorer feats, strength, and durability.

You do realize that when Gintama gets serious, it gets really serious. Gintoki doesnt use any gags when its a serious fight like against Benizakara, Hosen, or Bansai. Gintama isnt entirely a gag manga/anime, when its an actual real fight (not friendly at all) Gintoki has no toon force. I suggest seeing the Hosen or Benzikara fight to see what I mean.
#34OwnagepuffsPosted 5/17/2014 3:02:53 PM
Ownagepuffs posted...

You do realize that when Gintama gets serious, it gets really serious. Gintoki doesnt use any gags when its a serious fight like against Benizakara, Hosen, or Bansai. Gintama isnt entirely a gag manga/anime, when its an actual real fight (not friendly at all) Gintoki has no toon force. I suggest seeing the Hosen or Benzikara fight to see what I mean.

I don't doubt that Gintoki is above Kenshin but usually the "mountain of feats" performed by him are gag feats. From what I've seen at least.
---
-Apollo Justice
#35ClapbPosted 5/17/2014 3:38:53 PM(edited)
Medaka can delete things,
Sweet magic trick, goku can turn blonde.
I believe the question in the topic was who's the Strongest
#36YomigaeruPosted 5/17/2014 4:01:06 PM
Clapb posted...
Medaka can delete things,
Sweet magic trick, goku can turn blonde.
I believe the question in the topic was who's the Strongest

TC didn't specifically say "physically strongest" so the "strongest" in this context is assumed to mean "most powerful". And again, planet busting pales in comparison to affecting causality with a thought.
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.
Official Deviant of the SSB4WiiU Boards
#37ClapbPosted 5/17/2014 4:48:44 PM
Ok, so Goku again is the strongest, and fastest, agreed?
#38pokedude900Posted 5/17/2014 4:57:07 PM
Here we see the common Goku fanboy in its natural habitat. Notice how it instinctively ignores all logic in an attempt to attain dominance.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibkH8V0pS36t4T.gif http://i.imgur.com/8RlYQea.png
Come to the board in my profile for random discussion. Though mainly anime.
#39ClapbPosted 5/17/2014 5:07:51 PM
You're just trying to keep an eye shut to the obvious, goku is literally the strongest, none of you can tell me I'm wrong, can you? Sure you can try to defend your own pride but at the end of the day you're the ones being ignorant. I'd love to be able to say kenshin, my favorite jump character is the best, but then I would really look dumb, I'm providing cold hard facts, aren't I? Goku is literally the strongest, end of story.
#40pokedude900Posted 5/17/2014 5:19:38 PM
I will now attempt to feed it information that contradicts its thoughts. Do not try this at home, as it can prove to be a threat to your valuable time.

Medaka literally has the ability to be stronger than her opponent. It's one of approximately one thousand abilities she possesses. Others include copying the opponent's skills and improving them by 20%, being able to revive herself from death, opening old physical and emotional wounds in anyone that comes near her, making whatever she says a reality, and literally becoming God.

Take note of how it will twist or even ignore this and repeat its previous statements as if nothing happened.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibkH8V0pS36t4T.gif http://i.imgur.com/8RlYQea.png
Come to the board in my profile for random discussion. Though mainly anime.