The strongest characters (Cannonly) from strongest to weakest?

#301Novuh_PrimePosted 7/19/2014 2:27:42 AM
Ok, before I sleep, allow me to educate you guys how it is. YYH at its strongest, large continent level. Thats it. No one has done more, barring Kuwabaras durability ignoring dimension slash.

DBZ kid buu was above planet level. Going by hype, they should be about solar system level by eos. That said, kid buu has the highest standing feats-large planet busting. Scratch that, Goku killed him.

Still, DBZ is fairly low-mid tiered. After battle of gods, Goku IS Solar system level, which hikes them up quite a bit.

Lets see, what am I forgetting?...

Oh yeah, throw someone like Tenchi in there, and neither of these verses register. And im a mad DBZ and YYH fan.
---
The official Hiei of J Stars Victory Vs
#302NewNegroManPosted 7/19/2014 12:06:26 PM
Novuh_Prime posted...
Ok, before I sleep, allow me to educate you guys how it is. YYH at its strongest, large continent level. Thats it. No one has done more, barring Kuwabaras durability ignoring dimension slash.

DBZ kid buu was above planet level. Going by hype, they should be about solar system level by eos. That said, kid buu has the highest standing feats-large planet busting. Scratch that, Goku killed him.

Still, DBZ is fairly low-mid tiered. After battle of gods, Goku IS Solar system level, which hikes them up quite a bit.

Lets see, what am I forgetting?...

Oh yeah, throw someone like Tenchi in there, and neither of these verses register. And im a mad DBZ and YYH fan.

No one in DBZ is over a planet buster and if U remember, Sensui and Yusuke were both planet busters at the time of there 2nd fight in the cave. In YYH the S class energy is so powerful that the planet itself cannot handle it. Kid Buu had destroyed Galaxies but Supreme Kai assures us that he must do this one planet at a time.

It is stated numerous times in YYH that they are above planet buster level just by being able to use S class energy.

Here's a quick pic of this proof:
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6039/bild1tf.png

=D
#303NewNegroManPosted 7/19/2014 8:38:51 PM
It's hard to find proof of YYH without actively looking. Especially hard to find on Youtube without watching the exact episode. And since some statements are moved in the anime to either earlier or later it's really hard.

http://www.mangapanda.com/272-19138-4/yu-yu-hakusho/chapter-144.html

^Here it is explained that a Lower S Class using even 1/5 of their power would destroy the planet.

=D
#304ClapbPosted 7/19/2014 11:48:32 PM
I think it's so funny that you think that yyh characters are stronger than dbz characters, kid buu destroys galaxies. If Yusuke went into space I think he'd turn inside out.
#305NewNegroManPosted 7/20/2014 8:54:24 AM
Clapb posted...
I think it's so funny that you think that yyh characters are stronger than dbz characters, kid buu destroys galaxies. If Yusuke went into space I think he'd turn inside out.

No proof of Yusuke dying in space. Although still possible, Genkai hints that if Yusuke destroyed the planet he would live. Still, Yusuke at the end of the series still hadn't learned to fly so he's not destroying a galaxy any time soon. And 1 on 1, if the opponent can fly and fight from a distance they have a great edge as Yusuke's aim kinda sucks.

But if we are just talking about who's mightier then I would have to pick YYH. And they would have to be stronger just to commit the feats they do. If 1/5 of the power of a lower S class (not even an attack, just 1/5 of their power mind-U) can destroy the planet then I have to pick them as stronger. Especially since at the series end Yusuke and others appear to be Upper S class. Upper S class is so powerful that they are considered to be GODS.

The gap in power between Lower E Class and Lower S Class is smaller than the gap between Lower S Class and Upper S Class. Meaning that Yusuke at the series start was closer to Sensui than Sensui was to Yomi/Mukuro/Raizen.

=D
#306Novuh_PrimePosted 7/26/2014 12:16:30 AM
What? No one in YYH was stated to be anywhere near DBZ levels. Life wiping might be their highest. Freeza, confirmed planet buster is weaker than villains after himself, with one blast. I hate doing word of mouth, but cell claimed he was solar system level. Its moronic to say no ones on that level when the kais, and whis have personally witnessed Bills renewing a solar system through destruction.
---
#307Novuh_PrimePosted 7/26/2014 12:17:47 AM
Even better, we can compare feats if you'd like. Or word of mouth.
---
#308Novuh_PrimePosted 7/26/2014 12:22:16 AM
NewNegroMan posted...
It's hard to find proof of YYH without actively looking. Especially hard to find on Youtube without watching the exact episode. And since some statements are moved in the anime to either earlier or later it's really hard.

^Here it is explained that a Lower S Class using even 1/5 of their power would destroy the planet.

=D

You're not even reading what you link to. Stress =/= destroying. Even messing it up doesn't mean destroying. There's no planet busting talk. Period.
---
#309NewNegroManPosted 7/27/2014 2:58:55 PM
Novuh_Prime posted...
NewNegroMan posted...

=D

You're not even reading what you link to. Stress =/= destroying. Even messing it up doesn't mean destroying. There's no planet busting talk. Period.

Actually there is planet busting talk. Those aren't the exact translations either. Funimation gives the closest thing to an exact translation, but it's so hard just to find any clips of YYH, U have to almost watch the whole episodes just for them.

Luckily I did find this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZTa9LzcKV8&list=PLOWgi19bDvJnPhOduHH3hVx3QzSm462JN&index=14

It's basically that same manga chapter, however, in this Sensui doesn't mention the 20%, instead he only notes that they can't handle 10%.
=D
#310NewNegroManPosted 7/27/2014 3:34:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]