The strongest characters (Cannonly) from strongest to weakest?

#41cjkid321(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 6:43:28 PM
pokedude900 posted...
cjkid321 posted...
Well who told somebody to include Superman which started the above argument knowing it was a SJ thread with nothing to do with DC, I'd say just ignore the trolls & continue with the thread.

The thing is, they're usually not trolls. They genuinely believe their favorite character is the strongest.

But that whole argument debacle started when he said SUPERMAN & Goku. Is Superman a SJ char? no so if he didn't troll by saying that then it wouldn't have went the way it did. I'm not trying to sound snobish or anything if your getting that vibe but just clarifying in case you misunderstood me.
#42SpeedSh0t92Posted 5/17/2014 7:09:28 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
The Joestars are probably the weakest fighters considering their series is all about outsmarting the opponent as opposed to brawn.

With Joseph, I can give you that. However, Jonathan's story line didn't have that ideal as much as Battle Tendency.
---
You can't end a good party without someone on the floor- Yusuke Urameshi
#43Mystery_MissionPosted 5/17/2014 7:18:38 PM
pokedude900 posted...
I will now attempt to feed it information that contradicts its thoughts. Do not try this at home, as it can prove to be a threat to your valuable time.

Medaka literally has the ability to be stronger than her opponent. It's one of approximately one thousand abilities she possesses. Others include copying the opponent's skills and improving them by 20%, being able to revive herself from death, opening old physical and emotional wounds in anyone that comes near her, making whatever she says a reality, and literally becoming God.

Take note of how it will twist or even ignore this and repeat its previous statements as if nothing happened.

that's called a badly written character
#44pokedude900Posted 5/17/2014 7:20:52 PM
1. It's satire. She's overpowered on purpose.
2. The story is still written in a way that she doesn't just win every fight by unleashing all of her abilities.
3. The quality of a character is irrelevant to this discussion.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibkH8V0pS36t4T.gif http://i.imgur.com/8RlYQea.png
Come to the board in my profile for random discussion. Though mainly anime.
#45StreetSurfer182Posted 5/17/2014 7:26:45 PM
Ownagepuffs posted...
StreetSurfer182 posted...
Ownagepuffs posted...
StreetSurfer182 posted...
Gintoki is above Kenshin, theres been numerous threads in other sites stating its a rapefest due to his vastly supiorer feats, strength, and durability.

Gintoki has gag strength. He could probably beat Medaka by using the 4th wall.

You do realize that when Gintama gets serious, it gets really serious. Gintoki doesnt use any gags when its a serious fight like against Benizakara, Hosen, or Bansai. Gintama isnt entirely a gag manga/anime, when its an actual real fight (not friendly at all) Gintoki has no toon force. I suggest seeing the Hosen or Benzikara fight to see what I mean.

I don't doubt that Gintoki is above Kenshin but usually the "mountain of feats" performed by him are gag feats. From what I've seen at least.

Here's some serious non-gag feats. He was going head to head and beat a guy who's slashes could destroy multiple battleships, he also shattered that same battleship destroying sword at the end. Against Bansai, he dragged a helicopter to the ground with his sheer strength. He's deflected a beam that could destroy spaceships with a wooden sword. He's also a better fighter than Sugo and Hijikata who have cut a bullet in half up close, and shattered a building. As for durability, Hosen is physically much stronger than Gintoki, probably the strongest in the series in physical strength, and Gintoki took multiple hits from him without dieing. So your looking at much higher than building level durability here. This is all just counting the serious stuff, if you factor in gag than he could beat practically anyone. Like how he could use Final Getsugo Tenshou and kill the author.
#46ClapbPosted 5/17/2014 8:29:36 PM
pokedude900 posted...
I will now attempt to feed it information that contradicts its thoughts. Do not try this at home, as it can prove to be a threat to your valuable time.

Medaka literally has the ability to be stronger than her opponent. It's one of approximately one thousand abilities she possesses. Others include copying the opponent's skills and improving them by 20%, being able to revive herself from death, opening old physical and emotional wounds in anyone that comes near her, making whatever she says a reality, and literally becoming God.

Take note of how it will twist or even ignore this and repeat its previous statements as if nothing happened.

Just admit defeat anon, goku can beat anybody hand to hand, he is a master at martial arts.
#47Lexmark1989Posted 5/17/2014 8:37:50 PM(edited)
Mystery_Mission posted...
pokedude900 posted...

that's called a badly written character

The majority of them are badly written anyway. That and the quality of the character written has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
---
Look In my Eyes! What do ya see!!
Pokemon Y FC Robin 0920-0595-5864
#48YomigaeruPosted 5/17/2014 9:27:52 PM
Clapb posted...
pokedude900 posted...

Just admit defeat anon, goku can beat anybody hand to hand, he is a master at martial arts.

Very well. Goku engages Medaka in hand-to-hand combat.

Medaka uses Encounter, which would enables her to move all damage (physical, emotional, mental) to another target in the area. She chooses Goku, which effectively causes Goku to beat himself.
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.
Official Deviant of the SSB4WiiU Boards
#49Funny2neverPosted 5/17/2014 9:53:46 PM
I'm pretty sure Seiya is physically much stronger than goku, and in terms of abilities medaka is much stronger than goku
#50evilvergilPosted 5/17/2014 11:06:38 PM
Silly casuals, everyone knows Taro is the strongest.
---
"We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight."
-John Lennon