Toguro doesn't like to let other people have fun.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. J-Stars Victory Vs
  3. Toguro doesn't like to let other people have fun.
10 months ago#1
Even with Vegeta assist, there is nothing that can save you from Toguro. I don't understand why Toriko insisted on trying to fight in the corner though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNpqmhY3hoY
10 months ago#2
I destroy Toguro's (If i ever even run into them...Not very often)
---
People complaining about censorship, You know if you're that desperate for Hentai go to Google and look it up. Gtfo with all your NOBUYCENSOR! BS...
10 months ago#3
overlordlaharl0 posted...
I destroy Toguro's (If i ever even run into them...Not very often)

It's pretty easy considering how slow he is, but some people just fall prey to him.
10 months ago#4
^ neither of you guys have ever fought a DECENT Toguro then. A really good Toguro is a freaking monster. He doesn't need 100% or his Ult to smash ass. It really sucks how his 100% form drains VB so fast ... so dumb.
---
J-Stars Vs
PSN - whosyodaddeh
10 months ago#5
RagingKoalaBear posted...
^ neither of you guys have ever fought a DECENT Toguro then. A really good Toguro is a freaking monster. He doesn't need 100% or his Ult to smash ass. It really sucks how his 100% form drains VB so fast ... so dumb.

I have fought a "decent" Toguro before. I randomly play with him because it's entertaining watching him blow people up. I know what the character is capable of, but I go for the easy stuff online since the lag ruins almost everything....welll, almost everything. Toguro hurts. Believe me I know.
10 months ago#6
AtomicOreo posted...
RagingKoalaBear posted...

I have fought a "decent" Toguro before. I randomly play with him because it's entertaining watching him blow people up. I know what the character is capable of, but I go for the easy stuff online since the lag ruins almost everything....welll, almost everything. Toguro hurts. Believe me I know.

bro just host player matches and kick people with bad connection or abuse chars lol... its very easy to play online and have a blast.
---
J-Stars Vs
PSN - whosyodaddeh
  1. Boards
  2. J-Stars Victory Vs
  3. Toguro doesn't like to let other people have fun.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived