Toguro doesn't like to let other people have fun.

#1AtomicOreoPosted 7/15/2014 2:07:22 PM
Even with Vegeta assist, there is nothing that can save you from Toguro. I don't understand why Toriko insisted on trying to fight in the corner though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNpqmhY3hoY
#2overlordlaharl0Posted 7/15/2014 9:17:49 PM
I destroy Toguro's (If i ever even run into them...Not very often)
---
People complaining about censorship, You know if you're that desperate for Hentai go to Google and look it up. Gtfo with all your NOBUYCENSOR! BS...
#3AtomicOreo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 10:06:25 PM
overlordlaharl0 posted...
I destroy Toguro's (If i ever even run into them...Not very often)

It's pretty easy considering how slow he is, but some people just fall prey to him.
#4RagingKoalaBearPosted 7/16/2014 10:10:23 AM
^ neither of you guys have ever fought a DECENT Toguro then. A really good Toguro is a freaking monster. He doesn't need 100% or his Ult to smash ass. It really sucks how his 100% form drains VB so fast ... so dumb.
---
J-Stars Vs
PSN - whosyodaddeh
#5AtomicOreo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 10:40:22 AM
RagingKoalaBear posted...
^ neither of you guys have ever fought a DECENT Toguro then. A really good Toguro is a freaking monster. He doesn't need 100% or his Ult to smash ass. It really sucks how his 100% form drains VB so fast ... so dumb.

I have fought a "decent" Toguro before. I randomly play with him because it's entertaining watching him blow people up. I know what the character is capable of, but I go for the easy stuff online since the lag ruins almost everything....welll, almost everything. Toguro hurts. Believe me I know.
#6RagingKoalaBearPosted 7/18/2014 8:11:39 AM
AtomicOreo posted...
RagingKoalaBear posted...

I have fought a "decent" Toguro before. I randomly play with him because it's entertaining watching him blow people up. I know what the character is capable of, but I go for the easy stuff online since the lag ruins almost everything....welll, almost everything. Toguro hurts. Believe me I know.

bro just host player matches and kick people with bad connection or abuse chars lol... its very easy to play online and have a blast.
---
J-Stars Vs
PSN - whosyodaddeh