How do you use magic/spells in this game?

#1tilton372Posted 1/7/2013 8:32:55 PM
So, I've been playing this game and I got to the part where I freed lamill from the bottle. I am pretty sure it's possible for my character to use magic in this game but I can't figure out how. I have a sword, shield and bow. When do I get to start using spells? How do I do it?
---
---
"Sexualy Transmitted Deseases" ~akanakin
#2takuma_kof98Posted 1/7/2013 9:13:59 PM
Have you equipped the item he gave you? Once you equip it another button appears on the screen allowing you to use it.
---
"If you wanna get out of here you talk to me."
#3tilton372(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 9:46:58 PM
Oh okay. I thought that item would be for crafting or something. Okay so I equipped it and have my first ever special ability!

Are there any real magic spells in this game, like fireballs, lightning, ice powers, life drains, etc. or are all the runes/spells in this game just variants of attacking with a weapon? Thanks for any help you can give!
---
---
"Sexualy Transmitted Deseases" ~akanakin
#4takuma_kof98Posted 1/7/2013 11:36:51 PM
Haven't gotten that far. I may wait till I'm level 20 to go tower area. Been practicing with different skills. Grinding with a crossbow right now. Picking locks. Using a sword. May raise blunt and axe skills. Trying to raise my stealth. Stealth kill with crossbow! Fun fun! I also been exploring all around outside each gates.
---
"If you wanna get out of here you talk to me."