Darken the Sails!

#1Arcath123Posted 8/22/2013 6:19:18 AM
So this is the only thing I have left to accomplish in this play set.

I got all the ship parts but I cant find the color theme.

Does anyone remember where this is at?
#2ShadowOfTheKmanPosted 8/22/2013 9:50:57 AM
Near the very beginning of the game in Buccaneer Bay.
---
PSN and Steam ID: Kman2097 | 3DS FC: 5455-9399-6174 Kurtis | Twitter: @ColonelKurtis
My favorite games: Shadow of the Colossus, MediEvil, Red Dead Redemption.
#3LiquidHavokPosted 8/22/2013 8:28:27 PM
I too need to complete this...though I think I'm missing the prow. Any ideas where it is? There's SO many objects its hard to keep track of where they were found
#4TeaStrifePosted 8/22/2013 11:42:45 PM(edited)
I know there's a really sneakily hidden room in that port that's surrounded by the large man-made Stone Walls. Well I thought it was sneaky.

What you do is you jump off your ship and run through town and go over the bridge until you're walking underneath where the giant tower is. Keep running around the beach (you'll go through a tunnel like area with scaffolding underneath it). You'll find a rope somewhere along there. Climb up the rope and look left. There's a small jump you can make and a bomb door hidden there. Throw a bomb at it, jump down and climb in. I found the Prow in there.

I CANNOT find the freaking colour scheme. I just tore Buccaneer Bay apart for about 40 solid minutes. Urgh also can't find the last Vengeance piece.
---
3DS FC: 2809-8104-0286
AC Town: Ucchan
#5o0achilles0oPosted 8/23/2013 11:43:35 AM
TeaStrife posted...
I know there's a really sneakily hidden room in that port that's surrounded by the large man-made Stone Walls. Well I thought it was sneaky.

What you do is you jump off your ship and run through town and go over the bridge until you're walking underneath where the giant tower is. Keep running around the beach (you'll go through a tunnel like area with scaffolding underneath it). You'll find a rope somewhere along there. Climb up the rope and look left. There's a small jump you can make and a bomb door hidden there. Throw a bomb at it, jump down and climb in. I found the Prow in there.

I CANNOT find the freaking colour scheme. I just tore Buccaneer Bay apart for about 40 solid minutes. Urgh also can't find the last Vengeance piece.

11 Vengeance Front Hull Buccaneer Bay At the back of the tunnel where the map was.
13 Vengeance Rear Hull Buccaneer Bay In front of the building at the base of the stairs leading to the tower.
14 Vengeance Sails Buccaneer Bay On top of the building at the base of the stairs leading to the tower.
18 Vengeance Theme Pack Buccaneer Bay On the wooden platform above the dock.
21 Vengeance Mid Hull Buccaneer Bay Inside the cell at the top of the tower.
---
3DS FC: 0302-0161-7432
#6TeaStrifePosted 8/23/2013 5:27:22 PM
Already found the Vengeance stuff last night after spending loads of time looking for the Black pirate stuff. Thanks anyway. :P Still need to find the Black stuff though.
---
#7o0achilles0oPosted 8/23/2013 8:17:21 PM
TeaStrife posted...
Already found the Vengeance stuff last night after spending loads of time looking for the Black pirate stuff. Thanks anyway. :P Still need to find the Black stuff though.

Does this help?

6 Black Hull Front Buccaneer Bay On the rope above the locked gate.
40 Black Hull Rear Pantano Bayou Inside the cave past the locked gate requiring bombs.
66 Black Sails Fort St. Grande In the room inside the wall that is locked by a bomb gate.
96 Black Theme Pack Dead Manís Cove Behind the rock near the back of the island by the two waterfalls.
100 Black Hull Mid Dead Manís Cove On the upper ledge of the moving platforms.
---
#8SAWDOFFGANGSTERPosted 8/24/2013 1:14:37 AM
You also have to equip them to complete Mission
#9TeaStrifePosted 8/24/2013 2:57:52 AM
Heh, thanks Achilles. I got it. I asked Disney Infinity directly for help on twitter, even got a nice pirate themed response which was super neat. :> Thanks for your assistance nontheless. Where are you finding these locations? Strategy guide?
---
#10o0achilles0oPosted 8/24/2013 8:59:16 AM
Yep, I have the physical guide as well as the e-guide so I can filter by a certain word, in this case "black", and then copy and paste.
---