RUMOR: Jack Skellington/Wreck-it Ralph to be Whamshell/Ninjini-like in rarity.

#1Nate_DihldorffPosted 8/17/2013 5:08:44 PM
You heard it here first.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#2Mario_Man06Posted 8/17/2013 5:20:59 PM
Got both of those pretty easily. Ninjini was a little harder.
---
XBL: DanKillsKid
#3ShadowElite86Posted 8/17/2013 6:21:44 PM
I'll be the first to pre-order (if possible) if that's the case, I HAVE to have Jack Skellington....all of the Nightmare Before Christmas characters for that matter. I'd also like to have Wreck-It-Ralph since the only game he's in I believe is some crappy DS movie tie-in.
---
3DS FC: 2938-6382-9396
#4phineasfoolPosted 8/17/2013 9:28:00 PM
ShadowElite86 posted...
I'll be the first to pre-order (if possible) if that's the case, I HAVE to have Jack Skellington....all of the Nightmare Before Christmas characters for that matter. I'd also like to have Wreck-It-Ralph since the only game he's in I believe is some crappy DS movie tie-in.

Gamestop is taking preorders on Jack Skellington already. I'll be reserving mine tomorrow when I pick up the game as well as the Toy Story set and Woody.
---
PSN - phineasfool
#5timpkmn89Posted 8/18/2013 7:20:44 AM
ShadowElite86 posted...

There's also the Sonic racing game >_>
---
---
---
#6XD375Posted 8/18/2013 11:25:50 AM
timpkmn89 posted...
ShadowElite86 posted...

There's also the Sonic racing game >_>
---

It's actually quite a marvelous racing game at that, too.
#7Homie_202Posted 8/18/2013 6:21:53 PM
I work at gamestop so it wont be hard for me lol. Also jack skellington is now preorderable along with the buzz playset and woody.