What button erases things in the toy box?

#1ReverseisbackPosted 8/18/2013 1:37:39 PM
Can't figure out how to delete stuff in here
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
#2AncientRomeBCPosted 8/18/2013 1:39:45 PM
the magic wand i think... play through the toy box tutorial it tells you everything
---
Wii U - RomanGladiator
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar
#3Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 1:44:06 PM
Nope didn't see that
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
#4TrueDojaPosted 8/23/2013 5:33:01 AM
Really disney ? As if your not rich enough with your theme parks ( very overpriced ) hotels ,espn,movies and merchandise you gotta jack up the price huh? My gosh!! Have a little compassion for parents ! Then you gotta sell them individually for crazy prices!! I saw 39$ for cars, etc! Discusting, and oh yeah that toy box your bragging soooo much about looks nothing more than the format from toy story 3! 75$!!! And I bet there's about 6 hours of gameplay with ALL 3 figures! Not to mention those 3 you get at purchase STINKS!! I incredwho?? Oh a movie from 20 years ago, sully by himself and pirates ( zzzzzz) how about HELLO!!!!!! Mickey Mouse , a more recent movie perhaps , say wreck it Ralph , and of course some toy story characters, but no for 75$ we get garbage!! Thanks disney!( @$"&)

-Reverseisback
#5smothermunchPosted 8/23/2013 6:00:44 AM
Uh, the Incredibles came out 9 years ago and was one of Pixar's most successful films.

Mickey and Toy Story characters are coming. DIsney is a business. Their goal is to maximize profit. I guarantee you that for every person who's angry with their setup for this game, there are 20 others who will gladly shell out $$ when the characters they want are eventually released.