So can dash run really fast?

#1Homie_202Posted 8/18/2013 7:42:11 PM
I have him but I haven't used him yet. Can he run really fast? If so how do you do it? Also what is the point of leveling the characters up? Like what does it get you? Do you get more abilities?
#2DocBacon93Posted 8/18/2013 11:57:46 PM
Dash does run fast, use Left trigger to activate speed mode. He can bowl over enemies in that mode. Also, leveling as far as I can tell is simply a tracker of how much you have played a character. Plus each level gives you more tokens to unlock jazz from the wheel.

Oh and to get statues in your hall of heroes you need to have at least a level one character. I assume by leveling them up further you get better grade statues (bronze, silver, gold, etc.)
---
3DS Friend Code 5413-0973-6268
#3MadVorlonPosted 8/19/2013 12:01:49 AM
Leveling up characters doesn't add any new or improved abilities, it adds spins to unlock toys in toybox mode.
#4Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 8:38:17 AM
MadVorlon posted...
Leveling up characters doesn't add any new or improved abilities, it adds spins to unlock toys in toybox mode.

well then couldn't you not even unlock everything? Even if you fully leveled up every single character. Because isn't there like 1000 toys in the spinner that you can unlock.
#5PailzorPosted 8/19/2013 10:05:09 AM
Homie_202 posted...
MadVorlon posted...

well then couldn't you not even unlock everything? Even if you fully leveled up every single character. Because isn't there like 1000 toys in the spinner that you can unlock.

Not claiming to be an expert on this, but I watched a lot of YouTube videos about the game before it came out.

There's lots of toys unlocked from play sets, and then also lots from spins. Keep in mind they probably had more toys in the demos than just from the currently-available playsets (such as Buzz's jetpack and Phineas & Ferb's roller coaster, I assume), so some combination of current playsets, unreleased sets, power discs, and spins can add up to 1000 or more toys.
---
Black: Pailzor/0776-4003-4903