End of pirates story **Spoilers **

#1mlahodikPosted 8/23/2013 3:39:29 PM
So, I beat Davy Jones but didn't see any sign that I completed the story in full, besides completing the quest, do you not get any toys and prizes, for completing it? Do you see any credits at the end? Do I need to compete every mission?
I'm supposed to finish a mission to make my ship black, but can't find the last piece.
---
FC: 4081-6350-3674 ; NNID: Mahrii
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2Sabre_Fox(VIP)Posted 8/23/2013 7:23:06 PM
Ya, I had a hard time looking for the last black pirate ship piece too. I had to return to Calypso's level as there were a few quests she had I missed and there is a bomb door that had the piece I needed.
#3ccefranchisePosted 8/23/2013 9:02:16 PM
I'd say the easiest way is if you get an achievement. There is a cheevo for completing one, two, and three of the playsets so if one pops up then you have at least completed the story portion of the playset.
---
Hall & Oates got guard dogs. Well, Oates couldn't afford them so he put an alarm company sign in his front yard. - The Bob
#4mcnichojPosted 8/23/2013 10:31:22 PM(edited)
Beating Davy Jones completes the story but you still have a bunch of toybox and playset stuff to collect and missions to complete and perhaps new challenges.

I still have no idea where I get the navigator outfit.
Edit: NM, I feel like the worlds biggest dumb-dumb.
Just need to find the El Caleuche front hull.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#5xTomWolfxPosted 8/26/2013 8:21:31 PM
Did you ever find the front hull for El caleuche? That's the very last thing I need...
#6MadVorlonPosted 8/27/2013 6:13:34 AM
El Caleuche front is in Pantano Bayou near the dock.
#7xTomWolfxPosted 8/27/2013 7:16:56 AM
THANKS! I've found everything except that. I'm "hoping" that earns me the final star: "Accomplished Pirate".