TRU exclusive Power Disc sold out in my area

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Disney Infinity
  3. TRU exclusive Power Disc sold out in my area

User Info: PsienceWins

PsienceWins
3 years ago#1
So I purchased two Crystal Lightning McQueens instead. I've jumped on getting the exclusives faster than Skylanders. Now it's a game of keep up.

Do we have a release schedule? Possibility of more TRU exclusive power discs soon?
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.

User Info: darchur007

darchur007
3 years ago#2
Why would you want a crystal lighting he looks better in red.
Xbox live combatantdaryl psn:Darylman 3ds fc 0860-3260-4544

User Info: beginningatlast

beginningatlast
3 years ago#3
The exclusive disc doesn't seem rare in my area. It's Mikes car and I have 3 of them. My daughter really wants the Tangled related power discs. Of the 20 we have none are Tangled....bad luck.

User Info: darchur007

darchur007
3 years ago#4
I'm not getting the disc its a ripoff.
Xbox live combatantdaryl psn:Darylman 3ds fc 0860-3260-4544

PsienceWins
3 years ago#5
beginningatlast posted...
The exclusive disc doesn't seem rare in my area. It's Mikes car and I have 3 of them. My daughter really wants the Tangled related power discs. Of the 20 we have none are Tangled....bad luck.

Hahahaha! I actually have the Tangled Play area disc. Kinda funny.

And I got the Crystal Lightning McQueen because if this is anything like Legendary Skylanders he'll be rare and sell for a lot online.

Also he unlocks special things in the game.

User Info: beginningatlast

beginningatlast
3 years ago#6
I picked up the Crystal McQueen as well. I actually picked up every character....I can see this becoming a problem. I initially purchased the game for my daughter but I am having a great time with it. Our Sully character isn't recognized by the base so I am going to exchange the full starter set tomorrow.

User Info: mlahodik

mlahodik
3 years ago#7
Bummer, I should have grabbed the exclusive McQueen when I was there this morning, sold out now :(
FC: 4081-6350-3674 ; NNID: Mahrii
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: Cinn_kentsu89

Cinn_kentsu89
3 years ago#8
PsienceWins posted...

And I got the Crystal Lightning McQueen because if this is anything like Legendary Skylanders he'll be rare and sell for a lot online.

What does he unlock?
"cos the capcom damage control team kept saying "dont like it dont buy it" and it worked" - tehdud

PsienceWins
3 years ago#9
Cinn_kentsu89 posted...
PsienceWins posted...

What does he unlock?

Gets extra Exp and loot and a few bonus Toy Box items.

User Info: Caliaztec

Caliaztec
3 years ago#10
Bought the only 5 mcqueens my toys r us had and 10 of the discs to sell later on
I'm not a fanboy, I am a Gameboy. My Collection- http://postimg.org/image/9g03dkvi1/
PSN: Caliaztec 3DS Friend Code:1134-7395-5895 NNID: Caliaztec.
  1. Boards
  2. Disney Infinity
  3. TRU exclusive Power Disc sold out in my area

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived