TRU exclusive Power Disc sold out in my area

#1PsienceWinsPosted 8/18/2013 1:51:54 PM
So I purchased two Crystal Lightning McQueens instead. I've jumped on getting the exclusives faster than Skylanders. Now it's a game of keep up.

Do we have a release schedule? Possibility of more TRU exclusive power discs soon?
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#2darchur007Posted 8/18/2013 4:39:02 PM
Why would you want a crystal lighting he looks better in red.
---
Xbox live combatantdaryl psn:Darylman 3ds fc 0860-3260-4544
#3beginningatlastPosted 8/18/2013 5:59:09 PM
The exclusive disc doesn't seem rare in my area. It's Mikes car and I have 3 of them. My daughter really wants the Tangled related power discs. Of the 20 we have none are Tangled....bad luck.
#4darchur007Posted 8/18/2013 6:16:06 PM
I'm not getting the disc its a ripoff.
---
Xbox live combatantdaryl psn:Darylman 3ds fc 0860-3260-4544
#5PsienceWins(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 6:43:22 PM
beginningatlast posted...
The exclusive disc doesn't seem rare in my area. It's Mikes car and I have 3 of them. My daughter really wants the Tangled related power discs. Of the 20 we have none are Tangled....bad luck.

Hahahaha! I actually have the Tangled Play area disc. Kinda funny.

And I got the Crystal Lightning McQueen because if this is anything like Legendary Skylanders he'll be rare and sell for a lot online.

Also he unlocks special things in the game.
---
#6beginningatlastPosted 8/18/2013 7:08:20 PM
I picked up the Crystal McQueen as well. I actually picked up every character....I can see this becoming a problem. I initially purchased the game for my daughter but I am having a great time with it. Our Sully character isn't recognized by the base so I am going to exchange the full starter set tomorrow.
#7mlahodikPosted 8/18/2013 7:53:37 PM
Bummer, I should have grabbed the exclusive McQueen when I was there this morning, sold out now :(
---
FC: 4081-6350-3674 ; NNID: Mahrii
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#8Cinn_kentsu89Posted 8/18/2013 7:57:26 PM
PsienceWins posted...

And I got the Crystal Lightning McQueen because if this is anything like Legendary Skylanders he'll be rare and sell for a lot online.

What does he unlock?
---
"cos the capcom damage control team kept saying "dont like it dont buy it" and it worked" - tehdud
#9PsienceWins(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 10:00:02 PM
Cinn_kentsu89 posted...
PsienceWins posted...

What does he unlock?

Gets extra Exp and loot and a few bonus Toy Box items.
---
#10CaliaztecPosted 8/19/2013 9:44:01 AM
Bought the only 5 mcqueens my toys r us had and 10 of the discs to sell later on
---
I'm not a fanboy, I am a Gameboy. My Collection- http://postimg.org/image/9g03dkvi1/
PSN: Caliaztec 3DS Friend Code:1134-7395-5895 NNID: Caliaztec.