Costume Unlocks?

#1TheExiled280Posted 9/8/2013 7:36:28 AM
Anyone found any?
---
Currently Playing: Soul Sacrifice(PSV), Dues Ex(PS3), FFXIII(PS3), DoA5+(PSV), Atelier Totori Plus(PSV), Disgaea 3(PSV), DW NEXT(PSV) & BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#2rldelancyPosted 9/8/2013 8:22:44 AM
There is a boutique you unlock at a certain rank that you use develop points to make. You buy costumes from that. Otherwise, the only other extra is from completing the game with a normal or better ending once.

I don't mention the Totori plus costume because you can buy it from the costume boutique as well as the save so it isn't really an exclusive, lol.
#3TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 7:36:17 PM
rldelancy posted...
There is a boutique you unlock at a certain rank that you use develop points to make. You buy costumes from that. Otherwise, the only other extra is from completing the game with a normal or better ending once.

I don't mention the Totori plus costume because you can buy it from the costume boutique as well as the save so it isn't really an exclusive, lol.

ok, thanks
---
http://psnprofiles.com/TheExiled12894
****I will only accept Friend Requests if Messaged first***
#4halfelven23Posted 9/9/2013 2:53:55 AM
what? you can buy costume? i developed the boutique but where can i find it on the city?????
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#5Silfurbor_NeglaPosted 9/9/2013 8:39:55 AM
halfelven23 posted...
what? you can buy costume? i developed the boutique but where can i find it on the city?????

After you develop boutique the new costume will automaticly added on the costume menu, iirc you can only access it from the title screen
---
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.
#6NeonTigressPosted 9/9/2013 8:40:16 AM
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I can't actually find where to buy them...
#7Laevant(Moderator)Posted 9/9/2013 9:56:01 AM
Silfurbor_Negla posted...
After you develop boutique the new costume will automaticly added on the costume menu, iirc you can only access it from the title screen

I'm pretty sure it's just this. You don't actually buy anything after making the Boutique, as far as I'm aware. It just adds a few costumes (mostly headgear, it seems) to the menu. There are probably many others to unlock in the same manner as Atelier Totori's e.g. completing major events and beating strong bosses. I'd bet good money on the Makina Domain containing recipes for many of them.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
#8Silfurbor_NeglaPosted 9/9/2013 5:18:28 PM
Laevant posted...
Silfurbor_Negla posted...

I'm pretty sure it's just this. You don't actually buy anything after making the Boutique, as far as I'm aware. It just adds a few costumes (mostly headgear, it seems) to the menu. There are probably many others to unlock in the same manner as Atelier Totori's e.g. completing major events and beating strong bosses. I'd bet good money on the Makina Domain containing recipes for many of them.

No recipe for costume, you get costumes from beating the game once and from.boutique only (3 boutique)
---
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.
#9Laevant(Moderator)Posted 9/10/2013 2:40:48 AM
Oh, that's a surprise. Thanks for clarifying!
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
#10lm009Posted 9/10/2013 2:42:41 AM
just a head's up, there's town boutique after village boutique, might be another one after that iono since I didn't make the town one.