This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Backwards Compatibility?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Backwards Compatibility?
2 years ago#1
I wonder if this Gen will be backwards compatible or not? I honestly hope not so they can really change some mechanics around and everyone will have a fresh start learning the ins and outs of a new system.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag and PSN: Cobrasarenice
Black 2 FC: 0991 9546 3663
2 years ago#2
I hope not as well. Give everyone a fresh start like they did back in the days of RSE.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
2 years ago#3
I agree. RSE revolutionised the series with their reboot...why can't a newer game do the same?
2 years ago#4
I hope they don't either. I want to be able to get a Mewtwo again on my own and without having to cheat damnit!
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4256 2465 9359
2 years ago#5
Imagine if they did something akin to the Physical/Soecial split.. the possibilities!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag and PSN: Cobrasarenice
Black 2 FC: 0991 9546 3663
2 years ago#6
I really don't think it'd be necessary.
---
Every Supernicedog has its day.
RR: Guru 5th Oracle 9th
2 years ago#7
03cobrasarenice posted...
Imagine if they did something akin to the Physical/Soecial split.. the possibilities!

What would they split? Speed? Real Speed and Mind Speed? >.>
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4256 2465 9359
2 years ago#8
If you can transfer from the old games they will probably have their stats changed around a bit to be balanced. Here's to hoping the IV system is removed!
2 years ago#9
Am I really the only one who doesn't want their current Pokemon to be left behind? :(
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
2 years ago#10
I have to disagree here, for not being able to send my dearest Charizard + Torterral + all my other pokemons.
Sounds wrong not to think i can never play whit them aigan...
I own that Charizard from Fr he was my first pokemon.

No iam not a Charizard fanboy i just like mine very much, but aswell alot of my other pokemons aswell.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Backwards Compatibility?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived