This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone planning to get it digitally?

#1TLozFTWPosted 1/8/2013 4:35:15 AM
With every Nintendo-published title being released on the eShop the same day as retail, I think it's safe to say these will be too.

I'll probably get Y digitally and X in-store. Pokémon is pretty much the reason why I play Nintendo handhelds, I'd probably want access to it whenever I have my 3DS. In addition, I'll probably be able to play it 12 hours earlier than retail (my EB Games never does midnight releases for Nintendo titles).
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2065 6225 0575
#2keybladeXIIIPosted 1/8/2013 4:39:36 AM
Only if I really can't wait to play it and buy it on midnight as opposed to going out to the store the next day.
But I'd like to add the game covers to my collection.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
#3QuagsireQingPosted 1/8/2013 4:42:23 AM
I would, since I'd be certain to keep the retail copy for seven or eight years before selling it, but I don't like the idea of something as important as a Pokémon save file being tied to my hardware, what with the limited number of system transfers that can be done.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto