This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

best part of this whole announcement.

#1paiprPosted 1/8/2013 5:08:43 AM
Worldwide release! Seriously this is great. Getting to experience the game the same time as everyone else versus waiting nearly a year is fantastic.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#2TherianReturnsPosted 1/8/2013 5:09:03 AM
fistbump, TC
---
Well there are girls on this board too. -Windyligth
#3makedouniaPosted 1/8/2013 5:09:44 AM
Hell yeah!
#4FungusForBrainsPosted 1/8/2013 5:11:02 AM
Agreed; maybe I can even just discover the starters' evolutions on my own instead of seeing them beforehand, and that's a great feeling! :D
#5ReasonisTreasonPosted 1/8/2013 5:18:29 AM
I couldn't contain for the non-story stuff in Black and I really kinda regret it. Will be amazing see all new Pokemon in the wild.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfIHD.jpg
#6paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:33:40 AM
FungusForBrains posted...
Agreed; maybe I can even just discover the starters' evolutions on my own instead of seeing them beforehand, and that's a great feeling! :D

exactly. I'm heavily debating making this game a virgin experience, as in, not looking at any more info and just playing the games when they are released.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#7wurmtokenPosted 1/8/2013 5:55:14 AM
Until gen5 I was unable to start a single gen without knowing the entire list of pokemon.

Gen1: Loved pokemon the first time I saw it (second half of the ss anne episode) went into the game with all the pokes memorized.

Gen2: Got a magazine that had all the sprites, apparently taken from a japanese imported copy.

Gen3: Got to play my sister's friend's imported japanese version so I came close. Couldn't save though and by the time it hit the states the sprite list had hit serebii.

Gen4: Serebii again. They kept finding new ones slowly and I just couldn't hold back. I was like Fez in that episode of That 70's Show where he keeps eating the chocolates out of the valentines box. One more chocolate... ok one more... one more won't hurt.

Gen5: Almost did it this time. I knew a lot of the pokemon when I started but I hadn't seen them all. Like I knew there was a fighting/dark type lizard but hadn't seen what it looked like, or how I had seen Scolipede but not it's 2 prevolutions.

Gen6: This time. THIS TIME I SHALL DO IT! I shall start the game only knowing the announcement legendaries and starters. I swear this upon my shiny charm. Arceus give me strength!
#8DarkFistsPosted 1/8/2013 6:00:12 AM
TherianReturns posted...
fistbump, TC

---
PSN=Gelthidor
#9abbyhitterPosted 1/8/2013 6:40:48 AM
Yeah, I'm excited about the world-wide release. Now Serebii can't spoil the game for me as I try to resist looking at his website every 10 minutes before the release of a new Pokémon game.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#10HitagiPosted 1/8/2013 6:42:25 AM
Saves me buying a Japanese 3DS, so yeah, I'm happy.