This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

best part of this whole announcement.

#11abbyhitterPosted 1/8/2013 6:44:42 AM
Hitagi posted...
Saves me buying a Japanese 3DS, so yeah, I'm happy.

Don't import. Problem solved. You don't have to be the first to play this game.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#12darkus_fPosted 1/8/2013 6:48:54 AM
TherianReturns posted...
fistbump, TC

---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549
White2 FC: 0047-1293-2356
#13MonixionPosted 1/8/2013 6:50:36 AM
darkus_f posted...
TherianReturns posted...
fistbump, TC

---
[[PSN - NekuShibuya]] [[Xbox Live - monixion]]
Currently Playing: PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale [Sweet Tooth]
#14MilsoPosted 1/8/2013 6:52:31 AM
I'm definitely excited for this aspect, I'm never able to resit the urge to look at all the new screenshots of the Pokemon when the games are released in Japan. Even if the date is a week or two behind Japan this time, I'll definitely be able to avoid everything and it'll be great playing through them with a lot more mystery.
---
rawr
#15paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:01:35 AM
Milso posted...
I'm definitely excited for this aspect, I'm never able to resit the urge to look at all the new screenshots of the Pokemon when the games are released in Japan. Even if the date is a week or two behind Japan this time, I'll definitely be able to avoid everything and it'll be great playing through them with a lot more mystery.

yeah its gonna be alot easier to resist looking knowing we only have 10 months to get through versus 10months plus the up to a year it can take to localize.

still in already itching to look elsewhere for more info....must.....resist....urge!!
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#16pikachupwnagePosted 1/8/2013 7:02:27 AM
Now I won't have everything spoiled for me!
---
Pokemon generation six! All abroad the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#17solarisjediPosted 1/8/2013 7:04:46 AM
Definitely my favourite part, too. For the first time I will not be able to spoil myself, since there won't be enough time to give into the temptation.
---
Official Nidoking of the Pokemon Boards