This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which new dual-types would you like to see in GenVI?

#11deadpool848Posted 1/8/2013 9:56:19 AM
What i want to see the most is:
Fire/Ice
Ghost/Steel
#12VegantoKeensPosted 1/8/2013 10:11:42 AM
Grass/Dragon
Electric/Dark
Poison/Psychic
Water/Fire
Ground/Fighting
Ice/Steel

These types also need a more common evo tree instead of one legendary and crap pokemon:

Fire/Flying (Charizard has been ages ago)
Electric/Flying (**** Emolga)
Ice/Flying (**** Delibird)
Bug/Ground (Nincada evos out of it and Wormadam sucks and has two other versions you could get)
Bug/Water (Surskrit evos out of it)
Water/Dragon (Kingdra is trade only)
Dragon/Fire (This seems like the most obvious dual typing for a Dragon, yet only Reshiram)
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198
#13ExtremeKazronPosted 1/8/2013 10:21:16 AM
I feel like this thread would be much more fun if we came up with ideas for our new dual types. Yeah, I'd like to see Poison/everything, but since we've got ten months to kill, let's speculate HOW they would do it.

For instance, I thought they missed two golden opportunities for new electric types with Luxray (could've been a cool Electric/Dark, learning Crunch as it levels up) and Eelektric (Easy Electric/Poison with levitate, very cool IMO). Now I want them to make up for it by giving us a true Electric/Dark type. They're long overdue for a panther pokemon, so with high speed and a cool design there's your new physical sweeper.

Then there's only one type that hasn't been combined with Flying, so you could make a Fighting/Flying type out of an evolved Farfetch'd. Just make him bigger, more BA, and give him a couple new fighting moves with his leek. If you really want to have fun, he could even learn Sacred Sword with that thing.

Don't just name the types, have fun with it!
---
Official Dwebble of the Pokemon X Boards
#14VegantoKeensPosted 1/8/2013 11:25:14 AM
Grass Dragon would be a badass Comodo Dragon covered in moss. He would be a pseudo legendary HP tank. Leech seed, Dragon Pulse, Energy ball, Dragon dance.

Electric/Dark should indeed be a panther with a sleak black design and a lighting scar over one eye. Speed and P. atk sounds good with Crunch, Volt Tackle, Thunder fang and agility.

Poison/Psychic should be a parasite based pokemon, like the parasites that take over insects and animals, mutate them from the inside and control them. You have a species that makes insects climb up high on plants and then makes chlorophyll filled limbs grow out of their bodies. It appearance should be of multiple dead husks of both animal and insect, with a sinister smile on its face.

Water/Fire should be a sea serpent that swims around only halfway submerged, with it's blue coloured flaming tail and top of head above water. It should also have wings that are not made to fly, but work as organic sails. Speedy special attacker with Flamethrower and Surf.

Ice/Steel should be an Ardennais horse. Complete steel plated horse with ice spikes as mains, icy cyan colored glowing eyes and legs covered in ice instead of the thick hair Ardennais horses have on the legs and a liquid nitrogen cyan tail (it has liquid nitrogen for blood). Aimed at speed and defense, with a good physical/special attack movepool. Ice beam, Ice shard, Iron head, Flash Cannon, Rock gem, Extreme speed.

Fire/Flying should be a pegasus, maybe an evo of Rapidash.

Electric flying should be a hawk, speedy special attacker.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198
#15RaidenHeroPosted 1/8/2013 11:30:57 AM
Fire/Water...AWESOME
#16ShimeonnusPosted 1/8/2013 11:37:48 AM
Steel/Ghost (with levitate)
---
'Just got to unlimited Hakumen. I am no longer playing Street Fighter. I am playing 'Bend over and close your eyes, I'll try to make this quick'. =(' - liltagg
#17CenedarprimePosted 1/8/2013 11:39:37 AM
Fighting/Dragon before anything else. After that I think Ice/Bug and Ghost/Fighting.
---
PKMN Black 2 FC: 4084-3329-2441
"Allons-y!"
#18SilverCronoPosted 1/8/2013 11:53:42 AM
Fire/Water sounds like it would be really overpowered and used at EVERY tournament/battle. >_>
---
Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X boards.
Playing - PS All Stars, PS+ Goodies, Chrono Trigger (forever)
#19Fierce_Deity777Posted 1/8/2013 11:58:39 AM
Grass/Fire w/ Chlorophyll.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Black/White 2 Boards.