This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Design Poll

#41Hirokey123Posted 1/8/2013 3:08:20 PM
HylianCyndaquil posted...
I don't want to pick, because this is the first time since like 2003 that I love every first revealed Pokemon's designs.

Pretty much this but if any of them I'd choose Chespin even though now that I know what it is I think it's quite perfect.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#42deadpool_legendPosted 1/8/2013 3:09:38 PM
I don't really like any of the starters but really like the new legendaries. The starters will grow on me I'm sure, but for right now...meh.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#43R0cks0l1ddPosted 1/8/2013 3:11:21 PM
Master_Warlord7 posted...
More people need to be woken up.

So this is basically "I want to push my opinions onto everybody"?
---
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker
#44cubsnhawksfan77Posted 1/8/2013 3:15:10 PM
the frog literally has a phallus on its face
---
http://oi50.tinypic.com/2zt8qv4.jpg
"He wanted to know who Paul Bunyan was? He wanted to know why Santa said the Toronto Maple Leafs suck"
#45Robot_SoopaPosted 1/8/2013 3:15:48 PM
Master_Warlord7 posted...
If you like some of them, fine. I don't think it's really possible to like ALL of them though.

That's stupid.
#46MovesLikeJabbaPosted 1/8/2013 3:17:02 PM
I dislike how you bashed every Pokemon except the option I voted worst.
I voted the toad as the worst BTW.
---
in the name of MAD, you gots to move like Jabba!
Official Flareon of the Eevee corps *wags tail* Official Shiny Fennekin of the Pokemon X & Y boards.
#47LentasticPosted 1/8/2013 3:26:46 PM
summerclaw posted...
Where is the option for, everything looks good?

This
I like all of them, but if I had to choose a "least favourite" it would be the frog, but only because of my initial reaction, now I think it's awesome.