This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, another Generation to hate.

#1KaiserLeoPosted 1/8/2013 6:46:19 AM
Plot is going to totally revolve around some evil team wanting the Zelda boss and the forest god, just like the last three Generations.

I miss G1, you had to read everything to get the true plot of the evil team, and the finale was what they had done, not what they want.

Monster designs look good, but it's bound to be a god awful game like Black and White.
---
I hate thongs, both kinds.
#2TherianReturnsPosted 1/8/2013 6:47:11 AM
It's been awful since gen 2 since they're not god Pokemon games
---
Well there are girls on this board too. -Windyligth
#3CheckmateD1Posted 1/8/2013 6:47:54 AM
But Black and White were good games.

FACT.
---
http://johnfenzel.typepad.com/john_fenzels_blog/images/checkmate.jpg
#4Catcher_FreemanPosted 1/8/2013 6:48:11 AM
I miss G1, you had to read everything to get the true plot of the evil team, and the finale was what they had done, not what they want.

>Gen 1
>Plot

LMAO
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#5Traptin3daysPosted 1/8/2013 6:48:12 AM
Plz stahp.
---
"Smash isn't not made for only America.." - TBdragon90
Dimentio is our God!
#6DarkFistsPosted 1/8/2013 6:48:27 AM
Is it really that 'cool' to hate on any game after Gen 1? :P
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#7AhnoldDoodPosted 1/8/2013 6:49:37 AM
Lol at Gen 1 and plot. Gen 1 was primitive and inferior to the sequels in nearly every way.
#8Decon082Posted 1/8/2013 6:50:46 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
Lol at Gen 1 and plot. Gen 1 was primitive and inferior to the sequels in nearly every way.

Gen 1 is still the most fun game to replay though, just because of how glitchy it is.

But in terms of being a game, and having quality, every single game has improved on the last one. You can't say otherwise.
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
#9FuneralCakePosted 1/8/2013 6:50:48 AM
KaiserLeo posted...
I hate thongs, both kinds.

Why?
---
SERIOUSLY NOT HOME ROWED
want some funeral to go with that cake?
#10gamester_12345Posted 1/8/2013 6:51:39 AM
This generation's evil team might just be yet another organization with some sort of agenda...inducing evolution unnaturally in Pokemon, not like it was done before....right....

*Red Gyarados leaps out lake of rage*

OK.....or who knows, maybe old stuff will come back with more emphasis on continuity, rather than taking place X years since BW2....

Either that, or it's going to pull the traditional Dragon Quest Joker thing where....

Some guy would act nice, probably be a scientist or something, but then somehow evolves himself into a godlike being, but since this is a monster capturing game, that means he has transcended Humanity and changed into an equal-ish species...that Pokeballs works on, why hello there Dr Snapped!
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2340
KoL: Plucky, currently a Accordion Thief