This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, another Generation to hate.

#31MugilokoPosted 1/8/2013 6:25:46 AM
lolkaiserleo
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
#32KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:30:05 AM
DragonDeoxys posted...
KaiserLeo posted...
Catcher_Freeman posted...
Going to guess you started Pokemon in 2003-2006, long after the 'Genericness' and formula was put in place. Or you're a competitive player.

I've been playing Pokemon since the 90s, son.

And you don't see how much the franchise barely resembles itself any more?

Son? I was 10 when RB hit.

Translation: "I've been around since the beginning, therefore my opinion is superior and I'm better qualified to determine how the franchise should be looking nowadays"

Nah, I know the new games sell well the way they are, but I'm well within my rights to express my opinions in a forum for said topic looking for like minded individuals.
---
I hate thongs, both kinds.
#33IionIiarPosted 1/8/2013 6:32:14 AM
DragonDeoxys posted...
KaiserLeo posted...
Catcher_Freeman posted...
Going to guess you started Pokemon in 2003-2006, long after the 'Genericness' and formula was put in place. Or you're a competitive player.

I've been playing Pokemon since the 90s, son.

And you don't see how much the franchise barely resembles itself any more?

Son? I was 10 when RB hit.

Translation: "I've been around since the beginning, therefore my opinion is superior and I'm better qualified to determine how the franchise should be looking nowadays"

Nah, I know the new games sell well the way they are, but I'm well within my rights to express my opinions in a forum for said topic looking for like minded individuals.

You're within your rights to do so of course, but just don't expect much agreement on your delusional nostalgia.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VYCNT.png
#34DragonDeoxysPosted 1/8/2013 6:34:00 AM
I admit I went overboard with my last comment. However, seeing you "another generation to hate" doesn't really help what you are trying to point out.
The games haven't been released and yet you have your mind already set on hating them.
At least, wait until you play them, and then you can judge them.
---
Black FC: 4126 5167 3147
#35KaiserLeo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:35:00 AM
IionIiar posted...

You're within your rights to do so of course, but just don't expect much agreement on your delusional nostalgia.

An opinion can't be delusional. Delusion is holding something that can be disproven as fact. Opinion=/=Fact.
---
I hate thongs, both kinds.
#36KenauePosted 1/8/2013 6:58:26 AM
Loved Gen 1
Loved Gen 2
Loved Gen 3
Loved Gen 4
Loved Gen 5
Loved Gen 5-2
Will Love Gen 6
---
A Proud Supporter of the Nashville Predators!
Goddamn lockout cancelling my season...
#37IionIiarPosted 1/8/2013 7:04:05 AM
IionIiar posted...

An opinion can't be delusional. Delusion is holding something that can be disproven as fact. Opinion=/=Fact.

A delusion is a strongly held belief despite strong evidence to the contrary. An opinion is a belief. Therefore an opinion can be delusional.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VYCNT.png