This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't wait for the random hate on popular Pokemon!

#1PentaoPosted 1/8/2013 5:51:49 AM
Luckily I didn't have to for people to start hating on Fennekin just for being popular.

I'm sure there are people who dislike it's design and stuff, but people aren't going to admit they hate something 'cause it's popular without trying to sound prideful about it lol.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[Pokemon White FC: 3568 1441 4376 (Pentao)]
#2DarkFistsPosted 1/8/2013 5:52:32 AM
Pikachu is terrible. It needs to be removed from the series!!!

There we go :P Kidding aside, I'll be laughing at the hate in general
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#3bretonftwPosted 1/8/2013 5:53:28 AM
Fennekin does look like the best 1st form, I understand that, but I don't see it evolving into anything impressive-looking... though I'll see :P
---
http://i.imgur.com/J9fDu.jpg - by Cyber___Dragon
#4Pentao(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:54:21 AM
Fennekin does look like the best 1st form, I understand that, but I don't see it evolving into anything impressive-looking... though I'll see :P

To be fair, I didn't see Oshawott becoming the awesomeness that was Samurott <_<.

It's practically made of swords. It's hilarious.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[Pokemon White FC: 3568 1441 4376 (Pentao)]
#5Decon082Posted 1/8/2013 5:55:26 AM
DarkFists posted...
Pikachu is terrible. It needs to be removed from the series!!!

*throws more confetti*
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
#6YoungGganonPosted 1/8/2013 5:56:00 AM
I don't hate the fire one, but it seems too similar to other pokemon we have. I don't know, made me think too much of Vulpix, but hey, Froakie is even closer to Croagunk than the fire one is to Vulpix XD

It's weird too because Froakie is probably my favorite.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#7IionIiarPosted 1/8/2013 5:56:28 AM
Honestly haven't seen anyone taking such strong sides on the starters yet. I mean I like Chespin the best so far but I haven't seen any real hate towards any of the starters.
---
http://i.imgur.com/FAoMm.png
#8DarkFistsPosted 1/8/2013 5:57:39 AM
IionIiar posted...
Honestly haven't seen anyone taking such strong sides on the starters yet. I mean I like Chespin the best so far but I haven't seen any real hate towards any of the starters.

Yeah, so far they're all about even. It all depends on how badass/cute their final forms look I think.
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#9Decon082Posted 1/8/2013 5:58:35 AM
IionIiar posted...

I'm not a big fan of Froakie's design, but I won't say I hate it, because I've grown on many Pokemon I didn't really like before.
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
#10saturn_frogurtPosted 1/8/2013 5:59:35 AM
I just don't like it because it looks like it will evolve into this gen's Lopunny.
---
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.