This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New features you hope to see in pokemon x and y.

#1deadpool848Posted 1/8/2013 8:28:14 AM
I hope that if the game is themed around genetics and DNA, they will allow you to see your pokemon's IVs and EVs. Would make training them in this way far esier. Maybe also list in the pokedex what EV the pokemon gives when you defeat it.
#2Decon082Posted 1/8/2013 8:29:12 AM
That's a pretty awesome idea, and it could happen based on your theory. I like it, but I honestly doubt we'll be able to see IVs...
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
#3deadpool848(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:30:55 AM
Another thing i hope/think we will see is if the game is genetics/DNA themed, maybe some of th enew pokemon we will see are cross breeds from already existing pokemon, this would be kinda crazy, but maybe a three-type pokemon?
#4Neo_HeartlessPosted 1/8/2013 8:31:10 AM
The ability to modify IVs through the power of SCIENCE!

And the removal of IVs as they are now, and change them so that it's a pool of points all stats draw from, so you can max out two stats at most, or distrubte them more easily.

Hidden Power is now based on the pokemons nature and IV spread, or just the IV spread, meaning you have to make sacrifices if you want to have a power 70 specific type.
---
This is more intense than that time I forgot how to DO A BARREL ROLL!
Then I remembered to press Z or R twice.
#5keybladesrusPosted 1/8/2013 8:32:55 AM
Following Pokemon... IN 3D!!! But from the trailer, I think we can count that out...
---
"Let's just say they're...not okay" - Madara Uchiha
#6TornadoQuakePosted 1/8/2013 8:34:40 AM
The moment I saw it was called X and Y I thought of genetics. The next thing was cross-breeding two Pokemon. Instead of getting the female Pokemon as a baby, if the parents are holding X item and Y item, they cross-breed and make a new species of Pokemon. Then we can finally create our own Venustoise. ^_^
---
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/i_am_waffles/creeperfet.gif
Dad I'm in space. I'm proud of you son! Dad are you space? Yes. Now we are a family again.
#7Zarren364Posted 1/8/2013 8:35:15 AM
All I want is the aesthetic touch from HG/SS where your footsteps changed sound depending on ground below your feet.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#8Traptin3daysPosted 1/8/2013 8:38:01 AM
I want to customize the mc :o
---
"Smash isn't not made for only America.." - TBdragon90
Dimentio is our God!
#9The Hero Of TimePosted 1/8/2013 8:42:22 AM
Traptin3days posted...
I want to customize the mc :o

This, so much.

Also, I would like to see walking with Pokemon make another appearance, but make it optional this time around. And you get to choose which one instead of it being the first one in your team.

Also, a way to change your Pokemon's Ability, though only between the ones they already know (for example, you would be able change Dragonite's between Inner Focus and Multiscale)
---
When Snake sees a "!" over someone's head, he runs and hides.
When the Pokemon Trainer sees a "!", he beats them up and takes their money.
#10MerenwenragoPosted 1/8/2013 8:45:25 AM(edited)
deadpool848 posted...
I hope that if the game is themed around genetics and DNA, they will allow you to see your pokemon's IVs and EVs. Would make training them in this way far esier. Maybe also list in the pokedex what EV the pokemon gives when you defeat it.

We will probably get to use the DNA splicers in these games also. it was probably a hint put into Black 2 and White 3 about Gen VI

I can see the Original dragon being in these games, since its all about DNA.
---
Diamond: 0001 1116 6407 (Current) PBR: 3780 6842 7165 Pokemon Black 2: 0433 6174 3193
http://merenwenrago.webs.com/events-legit-checked