This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

France themed Pokemon game?

#11JC152Posted 1/8/2013 9:48:17 AM
This may have been coming for a while, and should have been noted, but If I recall, the pokemon manga writers were in France for quite a while last month....

People thought that France might had some sort of extra following for Poke-special but now I think its just them getting material for a new series.
#12niklnipPosted 1/8/2013 9:49:47 AM
Like someone else said...

Game based in France....

Water starter is a frog....
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board
#13kakashik99992Posted 1/8/2013 9:50:02 AM
ZackeCorvus posted...
I wonder if we'll even have to battle an evil team this time around. They might just surrender to us without fighting.

Oh my our base is being invaded by 14~16 year olds release all the pokemon and surrender
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#14Emperor_mateusPosted 1/8/2013 9:50:41 AM
I hope its Europe themed instead of just France. I want a Dutch themed area.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#15Doom_InfinitePosted 1/8/2013 9:55:58 AM
I think this Pokemon looks like the town is based on Washington DC because Paris has many buildings much much older and they don't have the uniformity found there.

DC was built by a French architect however so there's no doubt it's French in style, however the city here has a more semi suburban feel which is like the nice parts of Washington.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#16Doom_InfinitePosted 1/8/2013 9:58:25 AM
CloudStrife630 posted...
Somebody just confirmed the starting Pokemon are from France. Like the real animal representation of them.

Also, the water starter has a Benjamin Franklin look to him.

Yeah so I guess so. When Pikachu was shown I thought it was the Tokyo tower initially.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#17ZackeCorvusPosted 1/8/2013 9:59:41 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
ZackeCorvus posted...
I wonder if we'll even have to battle an evil team this time around. They might just surrender to us without fighting.

Oh my our base is being invaded by 14~16 year olds release all the pokemon and surrender

Team White Flag will be the villains this time around. ;)