This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D The only thing to look forward to in these games is new Pokemon

#11vital_tundraPosted 1/8/2013 8:48:21 AM
niklnip posted...
Noooonononono

Wonderfully improved graphics, inevitable new mechanics because of the new full 3D system, new moves, a new world to explore, new story, new team, new places to go..... ;w; New everythiiiiing~~~~!

Someone is excited. Can't blame you though.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#12overmaxxPosted 1/8/2013 8:53:05 AM
It's a tie between new Pokemon and new content in general (the world, mostly).
And then comes the gameplay upgrades, endgame stuff, etc.

If you really confirm this, then you are better off sticking with simulators as the main games are not for you anymore.
#13KajagogoPosted 1/8/2013 8:54:30 AM
D the main thing for me is the gym leaders/ elite four. and all the other characters. I love em.
#14niklnipPosted 1/8/2013 8:54:42 AM
vital_tundra posted...
niklnip posted...
Noooonononono

Wonderfully improved graphics, inevitable new mechanics because of the new full 3D system, new moves, a new world to explore, new story, new team, new places to go..... ;w; New everythiiiiing~~~~!

Someone is excited. Can't blame you though.

Pff. You're right~ >w< I actually kinda woke up to the news and I've been giddy ever since. Made my usually crappy morning awesome! XD Besides, it's good to act like a child and get excited over the little things~
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board
#15Big_IsaacPosted 1/8/2013 8:54:44 AM
deny
it's the gameplay changes that are important.
the system is great and it's the improvements they make with every game that keeps it fresh
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#16Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 1/8/2013 8:57:43 AM
Mewtwo!!!!!!
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#17Pr0phetZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:03:34 AM
deny
it's the gameplay changes that are important.
the system is great and it's the improvements they make with every game that keeps it fresh

What is the gameplay changes? Triple battles?
---
http://i.imgur.com/15tVe.gif