This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if they added Acton Commands?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if they added Acton Commands?
4 years ago#1
It'd be fantastic.
Gotta crash the mode.
4 years ago#2
That would make the main game much more enjoyable but might get annoying in the competetive scene
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
4 years ago#3
hell no
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
4 years ago#4
Soanevalcke6 posted...
That would make the main game much more enjoyable but might get annoying in the competetive scene

Personally, I think a new generation should add something that shakes up the competitive scene like that.
Gotta crash the mode.
4 years ago#5
Gaming_Mastery posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Personally, I think a new generation should add something that shakes up the competitive scene like that.

I dont think so like that. I think the competetive scene should be based purely on Strategy and Prediction, not timing.

I would LOVE it for the main game though.
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
4 years ago#6
What are Acton Commands? Acton?
4 years ago#7
In-game, sure.
Competitive, hell no.
Si || A third had died in his bunk of natural causes--for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.
4 years ago#8
Naruto posted...
What are Acton Commands? Acton?

Ever played any of the Mario RPGs?
Gotta crash the mode.
4 years ago#9
A la Paper Mario or Kingdom Hearts? No thanks, I prefer Pokemon remain about strategy, though it's not a bad idea.
"A woman is like an... artichoke. You must do a bit of work before you can get to her heart."
~Inspector Jacques Clouseau
4 years ago#10
If you're talking about the stuff from Mario RPGs, I would say no, but it's more of a double-edged sword. Great for shaking up the in-game, but might not be so hot for the metagame. Maybe if they made it an option...although that might not satisfy some people.....
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if they added Acton Commands?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived