This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if they added Acton Commands?

#1Gaming_MasteryPosted 1/8/2013 8:30:23 AM
It'd be fantastic.
---
Gotta crash the mode.
#2Soanevalcke6Posted 1/8/2013 8:31:33 AM
That would make the main game much more enjoyable but might get annoying in the competetive scene
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#3CrabhammarPosted 1/8/2013 8:31:53 AM
hell no
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4Gaming_Mastery(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:37:24 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
That would make the main game much more enjoyable but might get annoying in the competetive scene

Personally, I think a new generation should add something that shakes up the competitive scene like that.
---
Gotta crash the mode.
#5Soanevalcke6Posted 1/8/2013 8:39:26 AM
Gaming_Mastery posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Personally, I think a new generation should add something that shakes up the competitive scene like that.

I dont think so like that. I think the competetive scene should be based purely on Strategy and Prediction, not timing.

I would LOVE it for the main game though.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#6NarutoPosted 1/8/2013 8:40:50 AM
What are Acton Commands? Acton?
#7RunebogglePosted 1/8/2013 8:43:09 AM
In-game, sure.
Competitive, hell no.
---
Si || A third had died in his bunk of natural causes--for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.
#8Gaming_Mastery(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:43:44 AM
Naruto posted...
What are Acton Commands? Acton?

Ever played any of the Mario RPGs?
---
Gotta crash the mode.
#9XRay2984Posted 1/8/2013 8:44:12 AM
A la Paper Mario or Kingdom Hearts? No thanks, I prefer Pokemon remain about strategy, though it's not a bad idea.
---
"A woman is like an... artichoke. You must do a bit of work before you can get to her heart."
~Inspector Jacques Clouseau
#10QueskerPosted 1/8/2013 8:44:39 AM
If you're talking about the stuff from Mario RPGs, I would say no, but it's more of a double-edged sword. Great for shaking up the in-game, but might not be so hot for the metagame. Maybe if they made it an option...although that might not satisfy some people.....
---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn