This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rumor of new types being added this gen?

#1Scorpion122178Posted 1/8/2013 10:59:43 AM
I've herd a couple things but I'm sure its all speculation, still the idea that they MIGHT add a type or two to keep things fresh brings alot of ideas to mind. But honestly what else could they add. w/e it is it should resist dragon and be SE against steel if they want to be balance out the types a little more.
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Halo 4, TESV Skyrim
#2Bronze_StuffPosted 1/8/2013 11:00:37 AM
I just think Dragon type should be hit with type nerfs honestly. I always did hate the Dragon type. It makes so little sense in comparison to all of the other types IMO.
---
Jimbo.
#3LexifoxPosted 1/8/2013 11:00:50 AM
There will always be rumours of new types with each gen, purely because people like to speculate, lie, or simply think that something needs to be a type.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4RTC3Posted 1/8/2013 11:01:10 AM
I just think Dragon type should be hit with type nerfs honestly. I always did hate the Dragon type. It makes so little sense in comparison to all of the other types IMO.

**** no

and sure more types pls
---
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
Heat. http://i.imgur.com/zC1gp.jpg Sit down, kid
#5PT_PiranhaPosted 1/8/2013 11:01:43 AM
Bronze_Stuff posted...

Well it was originally supposed to be a cool, endgame type reserved for the Dratini line... but that got changed.
---
OH. BANANA.
<Last remaining Mario fan>
#6Scorpion122178(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:03:30 AM(edited)
Bronze_Stuff posted...

it just wasn't well thought out, hell only 3 pokemon even sported dragon type back then, they made it that way so Lance would be hard to beat with elemental pokemon and kept it that way to make the legendary dragons seem hard hence forth.
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Halo 4, TESV Skyrim
#7spooky96Posted 1/8/2013 11:04:20 AM
I think now its kind of too late to add a new type.
---
Roughly I seed 4x more than I download.
#8RippleLaserPosted 1/8/2013 11:05:27 AM
Bronze_Stuff posted...

The only things that made dragons powerful in general is their BST and movepool. Low BST dragons are still crap. As a type itself, dragon is not very powerful.
#9fawfulmark2Posted 1/8/2013 11:07:19 AM
Bronze_Stuff posted...

the only type that should be considered to being even close for nerfs are Rock and maybe Steel. otherwise,it's not that bad really.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#10RealWaluigiPosted 1/8/2013 11:07:29 AM
A new type would be hard to implement because of the 600+ Pokémon that we already have, there would suddenly be say, three lines with a brand new type. They'd also have to rework TM's so old 'mons can learn the new type of move.
---
Official Deoxys of the Pokemon X&Y Boards.